• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

_bob_

atrophie

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Bob is very knowledgable and passionate about arachnids. i purchased a juvenile a. versicolor, as well as c. cyaneopubescens and l. parahybana slings, and an emperor scorp from Bob. all four arrived ALIVE through USPS Express mail. the arachnids were packed carefully in soft, slightly damp tissue. i wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again!

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I ordered 6 L. parahybana, they came within a timely manner and were all alive and active. I would definately do business with this person again!

-Nate

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
just completed the partial trade with bob. excellent packing, excellent communication, excellent spider!!

flawless :clap:

don't hesitate to do business with this guy, folks!

-dan

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very Possitive

Just completed a trade with Bob and I couldn't be happier. Communication was great, packing was great, and tarantula I received was as described mabey even larger. I would defiantly work with him again either in a trade or straight out purchase.
Thanks,

John

NorthwestInverts

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Just completed a trade with Bob, his animals are healthy and are some of the best taken care of animals that I've seen. Packing was excellent. Would highly recommend doing business with Bob. Thanks again!

Dean

samsbugs

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Way To Go!!!!!!!!

I just got my end of a trade with _bob_ and I am verry pleased I will definately recomend him, and will look to do more business in the future.
Great looking P.Ornata and bigger than I was expecting.
Thanks
Sam

BPruett

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just completed a trade with Bob and I couldn't be happier. Would highly recommend doing business with Bob...

samsbugs

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I just recived a beutiful and large MM singapore blue (on breeder loan) from _bob_ outsanding packing, alive and well in 100+ temps. also their was a beutiful freebe in the box, when does that happen on breeder loans?
Thanks
Sam

samsbugs

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I just completed another transaction with _bob_ and well done again. Great working with you.
Thanks
Sam

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

Bob!

This guy is really awesome! We made a deal a while back and he kept his end and then some! Wow I mean really. I cannot say enough good things about Robert. He is a great hobbyist and friend. I'm very glad I have had a chance to deal with bob. I look forward to our future deals!

Packaging - Excellent
Price - Cant Beat It!
Quality - 10
Overall Satisfaction - %110

Staley

Veneficus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

I just bought some slings from Bob, and they were shipped on the day agreed, they were packed really well, and they arrived safely. The Ts were obviously well cared for, and already getting ready to molt again. :)

I also have some males on a breeding loan from Bob, and they arrived well packed and in great health too. Hopefully, things will work out for some future CB slings!

I would highly recommend Bob; I think Bob is a great asset to this hobby! Thanks, Bob!

PhilBru

Arachnopeon
Ive been talking with bob and ordered 2 curly hair slings. They came in great helth and package very nicely I would buy from him anytime. Thanks.

stevecooper

Arachnopeon
Positive

I order 15 l pary and 5 curly hair. they all arrived alive. Thank You and thanks for the freebie curly hair. Steve

EVIL_DWELLER

Arachnopeon
Great transaction with Bob...

The spiders were all well packed & No DOAs...
Would definitely buy from him again...

Thanx,
DZ

PS~ The Sun Tigers are awesome...

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Positive!

I recently bought a few slings from Bob and they all came in perfectly fine! He threw in really cool freebies. He even made sure a couple were female. Great guy, will definitely deal with again! :D

venomcd

Arachnopeon
I ordered about 50 spiderlings from Bob this week. Everything came in on time, healthy, and happy. Very easy to deal with. Would definately do business again.

Thanks Bob!

kingfarvito

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I ordered 13 slings all arrived great I would not hesitate to give bob my business again even got a couple freebies

Suzjohnson

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very happy!

Good person - very responsive to questions and concerns, slings in great shape. No question I will be doing transactions with him in the future.

Suz Johnson

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Positive

I recently completed a transaction with Bob and everything arrived well packaged and in a timely fashion. I would recommend him to others. Thanks, Bob.:clap: