• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

8leggedfreak22

Moose9

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Received a package from Josh. Everything was alive and very active. Easy to work with, great communications all the way through transaction. Shipped promptly with good packing. I recommend doing business and will so again.

revoltkid

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE :D
just got a Brachypelma sabulosum and a B. vagans both for nice prices :D
also got some free roaches :D
communication was GREAT and the packing was awesome too. :) thanks man!

BPruett

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

Just got my order of dubia in and everything looks great. I plan on ordering more very soon...

Rich65

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
+++positive+++

Just wanted to say had a very positive trade with Josh, great communication, prompt shipping and quality T's. Everything great overall, will do business with Josh in the future no doubt.
RICH

Sunset

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
postive

Well i bought a adult female red rump from him. I didnt know he lived so far away on the east coast. i probably knew it but didnt think twice about it. But i bought it anyways. it came in three days. When i got it, it looked dead but then i started moving the paper around her and she started to move around a little. i took the top off so she can get air and just chill. then i put her into her new cage. gave her water and a hide. the next day i feed her crickets and she caught one cricket and then she went after another cricket when she still had one in her fangs. she moves around alot more now and she eats like a pig. Thaks alot for her.

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Aaaa+++++++

Just received a big package from josh, i traded him 2 g pulchra juvis for a very nice panama red rump and ALOT of extra dubias. Great guy in the hobby and great communication through the board and over the phone, well def do buisness again in the future, would highly recommend doing any type of buisness with him to anyone.

Thanx alot josh
Do buisness again soon
Eddie

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Posotive aaaaa++++++

Lil past due on this review, but i just recieved a mini me p ornata from josh, like i said b4 i wont ever hesitat to do buisness with him, fast shipping, great communication and i would point anyone in his direction for any type of buisness.

Thanx again josh
Talk with u again soon
Eddie

kylecchh

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive, 10/10! Great packing, speedy shipping, good communication, and great prices! Nothing more say! Highly recommended.

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
Perfect!

I had a wonderfull expieriance buying from Josh! everything arrived in perfect condition and shipping was well packed and free. I would, and plan to do buisness again with him soon! :D

BPruett

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

Just got my 2nd order of Dubia from Josh and couldnt be happier with my order...

remdude

Arachnopeon
Awesome!

Positive!

Ordered 2 G.pulchra from Josh on Tuesday afternoon, received them Thursday morning. Great job packing these awesome looking 1.5 and 2 inch slings:D Free roaches included!
I highly recommend Josh and Cape Cod Critters

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Josh's Professionalism is Positive!

I did a rescent trade w/ Josh for a very well raised and healthy B. Boehmei female, one of the larger & prettier specimens that I have seen! :eek:

I mentioned to him that I was gonna start breeding Dubia Roaches, and what does he send as a FREEBIE ?

A WHOLE colony of Adult Dubias! Including babies to feed off, and Mediums to raise :razz:

Outstanding services, products, specimens, and knowledge :clap: I sure am glad we hit-it-off Josh - you are Awesome!

TY kindly 4 the 8-Legged freak - Jason J. Brown ;)

Borgimplant

Arachnopeon
Awesome experience!!

At first I was only interested in one tarantula, a jet black G. pulchra. I ended up ordering a 5.5" pulchra female. Fortunately it didn't stop there. Josh and I started conversing by email then eventually by phone. Communication with him was always open and honest. I really appreciated that! Always informative and never pushy. He found out that I love New World Terrestrials and started telling me how he began in the hobby with similar interests. I thought that was cool. I would ask for pictures of certain Ts he had for sale and how he would store the mass amount of Ts he kept. He was prompt with his responses and pictures. This was great because I was able to see what I possibly wanted to buy. I was in T-heaven. Josh carried most of the MF I wanted to add to my collection plus other. So to make a long story short; "I bought them!". I presently have 6 Ts I bought from Josh with the 7th one coming next week. I enjoyed business with Josh so much that I converted to feeder roaches exclusively. No more crickets for me. My Ts are upgrading to roaches! Best of all roaches are quiet and they don't stink at all! Funny factoid but true. Two thumbs up for you Josh. Thank you for everything!

vohnholley

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
positive

did a trade with josh last week. HE shipped out when he said he would( unlike me)and everything arrived on time and alive( i was a day late) i would definitely do business with him again.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive

This is way overdue, but I got some great Ts at a really unbelievable price from Josh and am very happy with the purchase. Great guy, a true asset to the hobby. He was very quick at responding, excellent packaging, and really knows what he is doing. I look foward to doing business with this guy, as should you guys!

Thanks Josh!

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
A++

I just got my end of a trade with josh and couldnt be more pleased :D all the T's he sent were in great packaging and healthy as ever. communication was great and shipping was quick, I would not hesitate to do buisness again with josh.

IONKnight

Arachnopeon
Recent Trade

Had a great experience trading with Josh. Got some T's from him that I hope to breed in future . T's came very quickly and were packaged well. Thanks!

chyguy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
positive 1000% A+++++++++++ THANKS

just received my end of a trade with josh everything went smoothly packing was great and communication top notch. I would not hesitate to do buisness with him. thanks cheyenne

MrEMojo

Arachnosquire
100% positive

I just purchased an order from Josh and everything went great! Outstanding communication, great price, fast shipping, and a cool guy!
His packing techniques are top notch and rather inovative.
Awsome guy to deal with:D

AaronP

Arachnopeon
A++++

I received several tarantulas from Josh and was absolutely pleased. From communication to packing, everything was perfect. I will definitely be doing business with Josh again :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D