8 spiders???

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I heard that over the course of your life time, you will eat at least 8 spiders, while you sleep.... Isnt that crazy!

whoami?

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by hampton
I heard that over the course of your life time, you will eat at least 8 spiders, while you sleep.... Isnt that crazy!
I don't believe it.

I simply don't see any way that it would be possible to determine how many spiders the average person accidentally eats in a lifetime.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Hampton
I.....................Farted......
MST3K the Movie. When Cal and that chick are in the tubes on Exeter's ship flying to Metalluna.

Paladin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if you thin about it, its pretty possible. I mean, right now i have billions of male spiders roaming around my room...if it happens to make its way to my mouth it wouldnt suprise me...they go everywhere else

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Bull dookie

I think that's a crock. I heard that from a friend of mine. Who would waste the time and money to commission a controlled test to figure that out? Nobody, that's who. That's just a catchy little tidbit someone writes up to sell a periodical. Spiders make me gag when I eat them anyway ;) ;P

Peace

Nathan Danger

Arachnopeon
I heard that also...and i heard that spiders (and other creepy crawlies) go inside your ears and nose while you sleep also...that is neat!