8 legged freak.

Jacobchinarian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just started watching a movie called 8 legged freak. So far the pet store owner has feed crickets exposed to radioactive waste to his tarantulas. The owner had a pink toe rip open the wire mesh on the cage top, crawl onto the owners back, and bite him on the back of the neck. He freaked out knocked over all the tarantula cages(not killing a singal one) and died. I'll keep you updated on the tarantula part of this movie.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

All the spilled tarantulas are living communally and the communal t blondi's webbed up everything from floor to ceiling and dragged away the body of the owner roaring.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

The radioactive waste made the tarantulas huge. Now one of them is taring apart a cat that walked into a wall. The tarantula killed the cat by smashing it against the wall for 2 minutes until it hit an electrical wire.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I drove through the filming of that every day when I worked in Globe,Az.Terrible movie for the most part.David Arquette is not really"A" list,more like "D" list......But decent entertainment none the less.... The wife loves the sounds the spiders make.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I can give you a spoiler and spare you from the rest of the movie if you would like...

baconmushroom

Arachnopeon
dont, let him find out for himself!{D try to check the scene where the rasta guy gets chased through the tower, that's was funny..

Jacobchinarian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The giant jumping spiders just out ran a dirt bike. Then they made an oil truck blow up. They survived the explosion but my cobalt blue can't survive a bad molt.

Jacobchinarian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The giant spiders are pinning people to walls with web. First they hold the on the wall and then the put their abdomens in between their legs and web the to the wall like silly spray.

sja69

Arachnopeon
Almost as bad as Arachnophobia.
The best one I've seen is Jack Arnold's Tarantula 1955 b&w.
I've always wondered what species they used in that film and
The Incredible Shrinking Man. It's hard to tell as they're both
in black and white.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is one of my favorite spider movies. I've got it in my collection and have watched it several times. Of course it's cheesy - it's supposed to be. I've also got the other ones mentioned here - "Tarantula" and "Arachnophobia". All good. "Kingdom of the Spiders" is the only one in my collection that I wouldn't recommend. I've watched it once and haven't been inspired to sit through it again.

whatfoo

Arachnopeon
Hahahahaha there are more spider movies? XD do they also have silly string abilities?:?