7 of my 16 T's Molt in a week

cabal

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I had 7 of my T's molt this week. It seems like ever time I turned around one was molting or I found a molt kicked out of their holes.
Acanthoscurria geniculata started it
Ephebopus cyanognathus
Heteroscodra maculata
Nhandu chromatus (molted right out in the open WOW)
Poecilotheria pederseni
Poecilotheria rufilata
Pterinochilus murinus ending today
Some of them are getting bigger houses next week.
Just wanted to share the news

Taylor

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thats so cool! post some pictures! never get tired of looking.

cabal

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here's a pic of the only one that would work with me and that is not camera shy. My N. chromatus

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Holy Cow! Nice good fortune. I know what you mean about having a molt kicked out of a pet hole. It's like their payment for the crickets going down the hole!

cabal

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanx Desertdweller, Ya my E. cyanognathus is really good at it to. I new it was going to be molting soon, but when I got home from work on Monday there it was. I got to see a little bit of it this morning. I love the Blue on the chelicera.

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Haha, lucky! I am overdue some molts I think, I haven't had a single one in nearly a year and a half. Just doubled my collection with a load of slings tho so hopefully they'll start getting on with it soon.

cabal

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanx smof, all most all of the ones that molted are slings minus the N. chromatus or DEMON T as I have nicknamed it :D .

chandlermonster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow that T is beautiful. Gotta love when you get lucky and more than one molts at a time!

kean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow Congratulations.. :clap:

I almost had the same experience.. 6 of my T's molted in a span of 12 days last December.. :D

B. Albopilosum - Dec. 13, 2007
L. Parahybana - Dec. 19, 2007
N. Chromatus - Dec. 20, 2007
Orphnaecus Sp. - Dec. 20, 2007
G. Rosea - Dec. 23, 2007
C. Huahini - Dec. 25, 2007

and one for Christmas!! :D

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey, Cabal!

Glad they've all worked out of their old skins! I'm especially happy that the P. murinus did well. The N. coloratovillosus molted about a week ago. He's one active bugger. LOL.

cabal

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thank you everyone, I love getting them as slings and watching them grow. Yup Thunderer the P. murinus is getting big and doing GREAT. You would not beleive what it did to the cube. It webbed up the entire thing, looks pretty cool. Good glad to hear it about the N. coloratovillosus. You may have your hands full with that little bugger :)

blacktara

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I guess T's are like women? When it's "that time of the month" for one, they all go