7.5 Gallon Tarantula Enclosure

MaskedLynx

Arachnopeon
Hey, so I have a fairly large tarantula, and I was looking to re-home her, in a 7.5 gallon to 10 gallon horizontal enclosure. Does anyone know any compatible enclosure?

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Not exactly sure what you're asking here. A standard 10 gallon aquarium measures 20"x10"x12", so any enclosure around those dimensions would be close to the size you're looking for. Many people use the Rubbermaid tubs because they're cheap and easy to modify. There's a bunch of different enclosure options out there that are marketed as tarantula or invertebrate specific, but they can be pricey, so it just depends on what features you want and how much you want to pay...

BioScorpion

Arachnopeon
Are you asking about potential enclosures or containers you could use? If your not going for a "appealing" look then I would go for a tote like @NMTs suggested. Otherwise I personally prefer to build mine from acrylic but that can get expensive.

MaskedLynx

Arachnopeon
Are you asking about potential enclosures or containers you could use? If your not going for a "appealing" look then I would go for a tote like @NMTs suggested. Otherwise I personally prefer to build mine from acrylic but that can get expensive.
Are you asking about potential enclosures or containers you could use? If your not going for a "appealing" look then I would go for a tote like @NMTs suggested. Otherwise I personally prefer to build mine from acrylic but that can
Yeah I would probably go for a tote

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Hey, so I have a fairly large tarantula, and I was looking to re-home her, in a 7.5 gallon to 10 gallon horizontal enclosure. Does anyone know any compatible enclosure?
Creative Habitats has a 20 x 10 x 6 terrarium (Model 10 BT) but it has a wire mesh lid. I use them for my larger terrestrials and fabricate replacement lids