4yr old rosie, molted 3 times

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Well, I guess I just havn't seen many 6 inch 3rd instars before. There's a first time for everything I guess...

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Do a little research, Rosies grow slow. This is a adult and more than likely a female, it is not unheard of to molt once a year up to every 2 years. So 3 times in 4 years is not absurd.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Do a little research, Rosies grow slow. This is a adult and more than likely a female, it is not unheard of to molt once a year up to every 2 years. So 3 times in 4 years is not absurd.
Perhaps a little reading comprehension on your part first.
Spider Shane is well aware of that.

According to the add, it's 4 years old. It molted 3 times. So, that would make it 3rd instar. Now, look at the pics. Get it now?
It's just one of those "lol craigslist" adds. It's quite obvious he was poking fun at the seller.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Most likely the seller is saying it's been in his care for 4 years and molted 3 times during that timespan. Like Hobo said, it's a lol-craigslist-ad.

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Perhaps a little reading comprehension on your part first.
Spider Shane is well aware of that.

According to the add, it's 4 years old. It molted 3 times. So, that would make it 3rd instar. Now, look at the pics. Get it now?
It's just one of those "lol craigslist" adds. It's quite obvious he was poking fun at the seller.
Thank you Hobo, at least someone gets it :D
Maybe I need to work on my delivery a little better :?

Protectyaaaneck-
I'm completely aware of molts and growth rates and all that scientific mumbo jumbo - I was just attempting to poke fun at a craiglist add. There was no seriousness intended. :embarrassed:

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my girl friend is 1 years old! i count her b-day as the date we started dating too! lol

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
60 bucks.......OK! i can go to LPS and get one that size for $19.99

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I understood what you were getting at.

For future reference, it's ad, not add. If you were adding things you would be dealing with math. This is an advertisement, spelled with 1 d.