• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

49ers

joes2828

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Bought a small group of inverts from me, and was a great buyer. Absolutely zero problems.

Hantsche

Arachnopeon
I bought a B. smithi sling from 49ers for a very reasonable price. He is from VA, and shipping to Austin, TX, I was naturally worried about the heat the T would have to endure. We used paypal. and he shipped the spider Priority on Tuesday. It arrived earlier today (Thursday) and I picked it up immediately. It survived the Texas heat wonderfully. The packaging was styrofoam, with water crystals as added insulation. The spider's packing in a plastic container with damp paper towels was compact, to avoid much shaking of the spider. Overall, I am completely satisfied with the manner in which she was shipped, the time it took to get here, and her packaging.

I would not hesitate to deal with 49ers again. It was good doing business with you. Now to watch my new baby grow up!

-Aaron

1Lord Of Ants1

Arachnobaron
I just received 3 Lasiodora parahybana slings from 49ers, for a VERY resonable price. So far the whole experience went smoothly, and I'm happy to have my first tarantulas ever! I'm also quite pleased with the amount of communication, 49ers replied to everyone of my newb PMs quickly. :) I reccomend him! A+++

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
Got my first A. avic from 49ers yesterday afternoon, and I'm very pleased! Kept in touch with me the whole time, and packing was great. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with 49ers anytime! GREAT SELLER!!!!!!

8leglock

Arachnopeon
Picked up a nice H. Lividum and some obts. Shipped priority and everything was perfect. Recommend to anyone looking to
Purchase from 49ers. Thanks again

Fins

Arachnosquire
I just purchased 3 L. parahybana slings and everything went perfectly. Kept in touch, good price and they arrived, quickly, safe and sound.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.

Thobby1982

Arachnopeon
49ers review!!!POSITIVE!!!

Great seller, replied to every one of my PM's. And trust me their were many PM's. I was very excited and anxious to get my new T's. He even sent a surprise freebie. Great prices and perfect packing. I would definitely do business again with 49ers.

thecage

Arachnopeon
Positive! I did a trade with 49ers and everything went very smooth. Packed up nice and shipped quickly! would buy or trade with him again!

Radio

Arachnopeon
I purchased a few T's from 49ers and everything went great! T's arrived quickly, were well-packed, and looked very healthy. I would definitely do business with him again.

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!!!!!!

Long over due. I did a purchase with 49ers and everything was perfect. From the pricing to the packing I can say everything was top notch. I would definitely do business with him again.

Last edited:

Kungfujoe

Arachnoknight
Positive:
bought a group of dubia roaches and they look great fast shipping.. ect ect.. thanks again.

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!!

A+++
Just received a nice colony of Dubai roaches from 49rs with extras. Will be doing buisness again in the near future.

Thanx again

Ludedor24

FangzTv
Arachnosupporter
Positive

Got an obt shipped to me the other day with some dubias everything got to me alive and well. And they added a free obt! Thanks

Penna

Arachnopeon
Aphonopelma Chalcodes arrived well packed and spunky.
would definitely do business with again

Zman181

Arachnoknight
Positive "A+"

Positive!

I did a trade with 49ers and everything went very smooth. Packed up nice and shipped quickly. Gave me WAY more Dubias than originally agreed on & where all 1 molt away from being adults :biggrin:

Will not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks 49ers for your generousity.

Ludedor24

FangzTv
Arachnosupporter
POSITIVE!

Just got another package in from 49ers yesterday. Everything was great . Great communcation as well. Will do business again!

Spiderkid

Arachnosquire
POSITIVE

My pokie sling came in the mail today. The packing was excellent, and the T was quick and fiesty. The seller was easy to talk to, and answered all the questions I had (even after the sale). Can't wait to buy from again :D

rob0t

Arachnoknight
I would NOT recommend anyone to do business with 49ers/mylastecstasy@yahoo.com/Kel Tran under any circumstances.

Communication: Basically non existent on the communication front. After sending my paypal I did not receive confirmation of money received, a date the tarantula would be shipped, when I should expect it etc. After multiple PMs and emails I finally received a smart ass response basically saying he did not have time to give updates and that the tarantula had shipped. No date that it was shipped or when to expect it. As a working professional (as I'm sure many of us are) I can't just wait at home every day for a tarantula that may or may not arrive. Trust me I understand people get busy, but everyone on here and every other site, large or small, I have bought tarantulas from at least had the courtesy to let me know when to expect the package to arrive. I have yet to even get a response from him after the tarantula I received is not what I ordered.

Packaging: The packaging was absolutely atrocious. The tarantula was in a deli with paper towels, which is perfectly fine, but it was placed in what could only loosely be described as a box. It was actually multiple pieces of cardboard taped together to loosely fit around the deli cup. There was no other padding included and the deli cup was sliding around in the 'box'. I wouldn't ship a rock packaged like this much less a living organism. Luckily it made it alive though.

Tarantula: I bought a '3" unsexed A versicolor' and received a 4"+ mature male. Being that it was sold unsexed I don't mind that it is male. I planned to buy a few juvies to get a pair anyway. I do have a problem with being sold a mature male as unsexed as I'm sure most would be. This is at a minimum incompetence on the sellers part. Seeing that he has two pages of reviews from selling tarantulas I have a hard time believing that he can not tell a mature male tarantula when he sees one. I was 90% certain the tarantula was male at first sight as it would be for anyone that has seen their fair share of tarantulas. Taking him out and observing the obvious bulbs on his palps was merely a formality.

Bottom line is I will be avoiding 49ers/mylastecstasy@yahoo.com/Kel Tran and would strongly advise everyone else to do the same.

monstev20

Arachnopeon
I had a good experience buying from 49ers! I bought a 3" unsexed A versicolor and received what I believe is a 4" female! The T was very healthy and beautiful!
The packaging wasn't as good as some may like but seemed to be fine. Good communication, answered all my questions. Very reasonable price for what I got. Thanks!