40 gallon Breeder Iron stands?!

Herpetologydude

Arachnosquire
Anyone know of a place where I can get an Iron Stand that would hold two 40 gallon breeder tanks (top and bottom)? got two on sale today and cannot for the life of me find a stand for em!

If not, any ideas on building a wooden one?

robinhood

Arachnopeon
I use the chrome wire shelf units that I get at Home depot or Target.
They are 48 x 18 x 72 and you can split them in two to make two stands for four of those 40 gal tanks. Target is cheaper if you have those, about $60.00

Good luck

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
the top would hold the 40 breeder but you cant fit a 40 on the bottom.maybe a 20g L

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i have one i could sell, where in florida are you located? I am in mississippi.

Toirtis

Arachnobaron
Find a small welding shop....I'll bet you can get one of the guys to weld you up a great stand for next to nothing out of tube steel...a quick sand and some black spray rustoleum gloss paint, and you are set.

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pet-Warehouse carries those iron stands...as does PetCo and a few others. I think it is All-Glass that makes them.

robinhood

Arachnopeon
the top would hold the 40 breeder but you cant fit a 40 on the bottom.maybe a 20g L

I have four 40gal reptile tanks set up this way. This units are adjustable and you have plenty of room to change water bowls,etc... the bottom will hold a 40 gal breeder 36 x 18.