Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

4 new T's, right enclosures?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by DanJ, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Advertisement
    Right I didnt want to post but after a week I'd thought I'd ask the clued up public of AB what they think and would suggest for my new T's enclosures. I got mine on Friday 31st of May. They seem to have settled in. H.Incei has burrowed and the sling hasn't had food since its arrived.

20190608_225339.jpg H.Maculata Juvi
    20190608_225202.jpg B.Albiceps Sling
    20190608_225258.jpg P.Irminia Juvi
    20190608_225026.jpg N.Incei

Appreciate critique and replies. Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  2. cold blood

cold blood Moderator Staff Member

They look good

• Like Like x 1
  3. EulersK

EulersK Arachnonomicon Staff Member

Yup, all look great! Good job. Only thing I'd say is that there should be more webbing anchor points in the N. incei enclosure. They web like mad, and there's not much in there for it to make use of. Broken bamboo/wood BBQ skewers work amazing. As do those little plastic straws used for stirring coffee. Just hijack them from your local Starbucks ;)

• Like Like x 3
  4. That's great thank you. Will do, only ever seen him once but will add some more plastic plants as anchor points. Thanks, always a doubt if your doing it 'right' or 'wrong'.

5. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

H macs also take to hollow bamboo poles for hides as well. It's a species I always gave more room then usual for obvious reasons.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.