4 new T's, right enclosures?

DanJ

Arachnopeon
Right I didnt want to post but after a week I'd thought I'd ask the clued up public of AB what they think and would suggest for my new T's enclosures. I got mine on Friday 31st of May. They seem to have settled in. H.Incei has burrowed and the sling hasn't had food since its arrived.

20190608_225339.jpg H.Maculata Juvi
20190608_225202.jpg B.Albiceps Sling
20190608_225258.jpg P.Irminia Juvi
20190608_225026.jpg N.Incei

Appreciate critique and replies. Thanks.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Yup, all look great! Good job. Only thing I'd say is that there should be more webbing anchor points in the N. incei enclosure. They web like mad, and there's not much in there for it to make use of. Broken bamboo/wood BBQ skewers work amazing. As do those little plastic straws used for stirring coffee. Just hijack them from your local Starbucks ;)

DanJ

Arachnopeon
Yup, all look great! Good job. Only thing I'd say is that there should be more webbing anchor points in the N. incei enclosure. They web like mad, and there's not much in there for it to make use of. Broken bamboo/wood BBQ skewers work amazing. As do those little plastic straws used for stirring coffee. Just hijack them from your local Starbucks ;)
That's great thank you. Will do, only ever seen him once but will add some more plastic plants as anchor points. Thanks, always a doubt if your doing it 'right' or 'wrong'.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
H macs also take to hollow bamboo poles for hides as well. It's a species I always gave more room then usual for obvious reasons.