4 new spiders

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just would like to share my happiness with all of you :D
As I mentioned in my last post I expected to get today two new Tarantulas: Acanthoscurria geniculata and Brachypelma emilia. And they are by me now. They are really beautiful. But besides I have got two new more: Brachypelma albopilosum and Grammostola rosea :) I am so exciting :D:D:D
My T's are not even 1/2" now but they are so sweet :D
As soon as I have a new camera I send pic's of my little T's here :p

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats on your new spiders, nice spiders you got.
I think its time for me to get another one or two.
Chid

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congratulations! Sounds like you have some nice new pets! :)
I love the feeling when I get a new bug too.
Is there a good selection of invertibrates where you live?

Atrax

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ya and congrates on your new arivals!

I echo Chid.. maybe time to get a few more.

Erk.
did I say that?

(Looks innocent...)

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Dafne
I just would like to share my happiness with all of you :D
As I mentioned in my last post I expected to get today two new Tarantulas: Acanthoscurria geniculata and Brachypelma emilia. And they are by me now. They are really beautiful. But besides I have got two new more: Brachypelma albopilosum and Grammostola rosea :) I am so exciting :D:D:D
My T's are not even 1/2" now but they are so sweet :D
As soon as I have a new camera I send pic's of my little T's here :p
That's awesome! I'm going to be getting 4 new babies not this Tuesday but next Tuesday. And it's a good thing Spring Break is comuing soon because that'll give me a whole week to observe them and make sure they've acclimated to their new homes well.

Beth-Tex

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congratulations!!! :D:D

And so......................
the addiction begins :D :D

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the new spiders. I'm always looking for new ones myself. My next ones are going to be (I think), Ephebopus murinus, Lasiodora cristatus, Pamphobeteus plattyoma, and possibly a Brachypelma smithi.

Andy

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanx for all of you :D

Atrax, you asked if there are a good selection of invertibrates, here in Poland...
Hmmm... Actually I'm interested mostly in Tarantulas, so I have got the best information about them. There are a lot of T's to buy in Poland, of course apart from rare sorts. But still the most popular are (as far as I know) B. albopilosum and B. smithi. And the rest of invertibrates... I can only tell you that some of my friends have got Scorpions and Centipedes... But what kind of them they have... rare or popular... I haven't got faintest idea... :)

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
thats cool...

I just got a new one also..the Giant WhiteKnee...a genic...promise to learn the whole scientific name as soon as I get out of this pharmacology course where too many scientific names are fighting for brain-space...
AND I am proud to announce I am currently satisfied with the number of T's I have. My addiciton is satisfied..haha..for now.

Kim