3rd and 4th T

Christianb96

Arachnoknight
Just picked up my 3rd and 4th T today at an expo, I just recently started keeping them and I'm completely addicted now. Picked up a GBB, and a A. Versicolor (my first arboreal)

Attachments

skyvie

Arachnopeon
Awesome purchases! GBB was my third and I've loved it - a bit sad to learn it turned out to be a male, so it won't be around for as long - always been a great T. I don't usually want duplicate species, but it's the only T I want to have multiples of (and try breeding). For me, it's pretty much the "best" all-around tarantula with pretty much everything going for it. I think the GBB cemented my addiction! I also got interested in arboreals recently, so that avic looks neat, too!

Christianb96

Arachnoknight
Awesome purchases! GBB was my third and I've loved it - a bit sad to learn it turned out to be a male, so it won't be around for as long - always been a great T. I don't usually want duplicate species, but it's the only T I want to have multiples of (and try breeding). For me, it's pretty much the "best" all-around tarantula with pretty much everything going for it. I think the GBB cemented my addiction! I also got interested in arboreals recently, so that avic looks neat, too!
Pretty to look at and an aggressive feeder, plus the cool webs, I can't wait till my littl GBB grows up, and hopefully it's a female :3

skyvie

Arachnopeon
Pretty to look at and an aggressive feeder, plus the cool webs
Yeah, the webbing is neat and the feeding response is great... Mine has just been brutal with a long premolt fast :rage:. It sounds silly, but it's so disappointing when the "hungry" one isn't anymore!

Christian Jocson

Arachnopeon
Nice pick-up. I had the pleasure of owning both as slings. Both are great eaters and heavy webbers. My GBB always used more force than it had to when taking down prey vs the versicolor that was very calculated and hit when the moment was right hahha.

My favorite thing to do was catch house flies or small moths and let them fly around the versicolors small enclosure. Try it out. It's almost like watching a jumping spider catch its prey