3-tier cabinet for Jamie's sling enclosures

Ashley2070

Arachnopeon
Hey guys just wanted to put it out there for anyone who might be interested. I found this 3 tier cabinets rack that's perfect for displaying Jamie's sling enclosures. Found it at Walmart for about $8 or $9.

I only have two right now but hopefully I'll fill up this whole rack soon! :p

Attachments

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Hey guys just wanted to put it out there for anyone who might be interested. I found this 3 tier cabinets rack that's perfect for displaying Jamie's sling enclosures. Found it at Walmart for about $8 or $9.

That looks amazing! I wish I found something like that, I used up all my luck finding a 3 shelf stand that was perfect :/ Post when the whole thing is filled! (Guessing in about 2 weeks ;))

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Looks like one has to buy plastic holders, perhaps from CS, in order to actually use it? Or lay down wood etc due to the spacing between the wire pieces of each shelf..Correct?

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
dik @viper69 it looks like the space between shelves, at the back of them, is a solid contiguous piece of plastic and you just put the whole thing on the shelf.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

??? Dik-dik is a small antelope......

Right it appears stepped, if that's what you mean? But it's not clear if the user has to buy it or not. Nor is it clear what size AMACs those are.

Too little info, too close a pic etc

Kymura

Arachnoknight
I believe that the plastic is the organizer in question and Jamies sling enclosures are 2.25" square and about 4" tall. The little ones. Handy though once you cover the sharp bits on the screen tabs.

Python Regius

Arachnopeon

Nice display you got their mind if I ask what species they are

Ashley2070

Arachnopeon
Looks like one has to buy plastic holders, perhaps from CS, in order to actually use it? Or lay down wood etc due to the spacing between the wire pieces of each shelf..Correct?
Oh no sorry the picture looks weird because it's on a little shelf that has metal bars underneath it the 3 tier is all plastic!

Ashley2070

Arachnopeon
I believe that the plastic is the organizer in question and Jamies sling enclosures are 2.25" square and about 4" tall. The little ones. Handy though once you cover the sharp bits on the screen tabs.
And yeah the measurements are pretty darn close to that here's a link https://jamiestarantulas.com/enclosures/small-spiderling-enclosures/ also, I laid down some gripping sheet on the bottom even though they fit pretty well just to make them more secure.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
??? Dik-dik is a small antelope......

Right it appears stepped, if that's what you mean? But it's not clear if the user has to buy it or not. Nor is it clear what size AMACs those are.

Too little info, too close a pic etc
I D K.. i meant idk.. omg. lol. (as in i don't know)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh no sorry the picture looks weird because it's on a little shelf that has metal bars underneath it the 3 tier is all plastic!
Not any more clear hah. The picture is on a little shelf, too many pronouns. Would be easier if you provided a link to the product on Walmart site if they have it.

I still don't know:

1. What the unit looks like completely
2. Does one have to buy the plastic holders in addition to the metal shelf like thing that rests beneath the plastic holder (what the amac boxes are in)?
3. Is the 3 tier shelf the plastic piece or the unit the plastic piece rests on?

Not clear at all.

symbol

Arachnopeon
@viper69: I'm pretty sure that the "metal shelf-like thing" is just something the OP is using to elevate the actual "3-tier cabinet organizer" for display. I had trouble deciphering the picture at first as well due to the fact that a) the 3-tier organizer is composed entirely of clear plastic, b) it is sitting on a metal shelf/cart, c) the lables/packaging haven't been removed from it yet, and d) the perspective seems kind of weird, so it's hard to tell actual shape/size/orientation.

I'm pretty sure this (or something very similar) is what the OP has: clicky.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
@viper69: I'm pretty sure that the "metal shelf-like thing" is just something the OP is using to elevate the actual "3-tier cabinet organizer" for display. I had trouble deciphering the picture at first as well due to the fact that a) the 3-tier organizer is composed entirely of clear plastic, b) it is sitting on a metal shelf/cart, c) the lables/packaging haven't been removed from it yet, and d) the perspective seems kind of weird, so it's hard to tell actual shape/size/orientation.

I'm pretty sure this (or something very similar) is what the OP has: clicky.
Yeah I agree. The OP has provided very little if anything helpful in the description. When I read "cabinet" I was expecting a cabinet of sorts. Then I see that shelf thing (thinking that's the cabinet), but I see an InterDesign plastic organizer (which is not a cabinet, but an organizer) so the confusion began.

I agree Symbol it must be the InterDesign product. I was hoping for a great cabinet based on the title, oh well!

I'm done here.;)