3 new scorps! (Uroplectes Chubbi, H. Franzwernerie, Tityus Stigmurus) Help

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Here I go again.... Just ordered 3 new scorps that are expected to arrive tomorrow.
H Franzernierie care I'm not so worried about will be kept same as my Jayakari

Tityus Stigmurus can be kept similar to (R J unceus or C. Gracilis?)

And I can hardly find ANY care info for Uroplectes Chubbi. (So happy I'm getting this) any info will help a bunch

Thanks!!!!!
Will post pictures upon arrival

Stugy

Arachnolord
It's franzwerneri. I think the original name was changed to that in honor of Franz Werner (the guy who created Hottentotta). And wow! It's crazy how much your collection is growing! Man if I could find a job I could grow my collection as fast :(

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
It's franzwerneri. I think the original name was changed to that in honor of Franz Werner (the guy who created Hottentotta). And wow! It's crazy how much your collection is growing! Man if I could find a job I could grow my collection as fast :(
Sorry "typo" Lol yea I read a small piece on that about a week ago when I was googling care stuff for it. Interesting how there names get chosen.

Thanks I'm telling you it became a new addiction. Behind the scenes ive thinned down on 2 of them . I no longer have my AFS or desert hairy. (traded them in a sense to make room for others I find more interesting) so I'm excited. All the ones I have now are going to make a really nice collection . I have my eye out on a few more.

I feel you man it's a money pit when collecting lol

Christianb96

Arachnoknight
tityus is kept like other bark scopions make sure to providr vertical bark for molting and birthing.those chubbis look very cool,and id love to find some of those H. franzwerneri but i cant buy any more scorpions untill after i move cross country. enjoy!

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I have a bit, there isn't much info, The person who sold it to me (did me a favor) and parted with one he didn't plan too for breeding, Mentioned the one im getting is from his 2nd brood (successfully raised). the first brood all died off, said they are a hard Sp. to keep from baby to adult, but he gave me an idea on how he kept them so I guess that will have to be my only reference for now,

haven't even been able to dig up old posts on here, hardly talked about

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
yea I saw that not a lot of info but good basic info. im thinking of just trying a desert setup like I keep the others, seems like A lot of heat is needed

TheScorpionMan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here I go again.... Just ordered 3 new scorps that are expected to arrive tomorrow.
H Franzernierie care I'm not so worried about will be kept same as my Jayakari

Tityus Stigmurus can be kept similar to (R J unceus or C. Gracilis?)

And I can hardly find ANY care info for Uroplectes Chubbi. (So happy I'm getting this) any info will help a bunch

Thanks!!!!!
Will post pictures upon arrival
Nice! I still have my franzwerneri and it's a pleasure to have. It never hides, it's always on top of it's hide. I plan to get more at some point for future breeding. Tityus stigmurus are also pretty awesome but be careful as they are pretty HOT and are parthogenic. As for U. Chubbi, I keep u. Vittatus currently rn and I just keep it on sand with a log hide and a water dish. A YouTuber I watch has a u. Chubbi and appears to keep it the same way.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Yea my Jayakari is rarely hidden. Always out and with a super nasty attitide
Awesome tovknow about Tityus haven't done all my research on it yet
And the Chubbi was an awesome come across . Really looking forward to it.

Lol "the spider man"?

brolloks

Arachnobaron
Congrats on the new additions! Nice to see some more Uroplectes in the hobby. I keep U. triangulifer(dark morph), carinatus, and planimanus. All are kept in a desert type setup with water dish filled once a week. My temperatures range from 24c at night to 27-30c during the day. I have personally found those that I have kept so far are really super hardy. My planimanus gave birth to 22 scorplings and I did not have any issues with raising them up. ;)

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Thanks man , planimanus was one I almost picked up too lol really nice

Thanks for the info

TheScorpionMan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yea I follow him i saw his videos but I wouldn't trust him with a care sheet lol. He puts all the scorps on the same exact setup..... then again mostly has desert types
Yeah he also has c. Gracilis I think which he keeps on eco earth or potting soil or something like that.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Yea with no vertical bark. Last i saw it was just cocofiber a bottle cap and laid down peice of bark lol