3 New Asian Forest scorpions general concerns

BIGFROST98

Arachnopeon
So 3 days ago I bought 3 Asian forest scorpions and would just like to make sure I am taking care of them properly. I have set up 3 hides and used coconut fibre humus for the substrate. I have a coffee cap with a sponge in it for water and I will feed them crickets tomorrow as their 2nd meal. My heat strip is in the middle of the viv and covers 1/3 of it (under the biggest hide), the scorpions will sometimes use the same middle hide (assuming they are too cold at times in their own hides) as far as I am aware they have not conflicted and seem quite chilled out with one another (2 females 1 male) they will sometimes try to climb the sides but from what I’ve read that’s normal for them in a new environment. Does anything need changing? / is there anything I can do to improve their enclosure? My main worries are the temperature of their viv and if they’ll eat one another added pics also top down and frontal 12CEFFC7-2B64-428C-A17E-38C70AF803A0.jpeg 12CEFFC7-2B64-428C-A17E-38C70AF803A0.jpeg 04D7FEFD-C462-40C3-9748-00DB5F5E439C.jpeg 0071E3FA-F16D-49DF-90CF-0FD843CF25A7.jpeg

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Heating pad under the tank is a recipe for bad news. The scorpion could burrow right in to where the pad is.

Also, much more substrate is needed.

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
You are gambling with a communal set up but if so keep them well fed. Also always put the the heat pad on the side because scorpions will burrow in order to escape excessive temps. And please remove the sponge this will collect and harbor harmful bacteria, plain water is best. In fact, I give my scorpions bottled water.

zyphonix223

Arachnosquire
You need to add lots more substrate. Also yeah don't do communal, if u wanna breed them just put them together when u want them to breed, you don't need a sponge. Scorpions won't drown from that. Even if they can't get out of a water dish it takes a LONG time for them to drown.

Benyamin Ben Israel

Arachnopeon
So 3 days ago I bought 3 Asian forest scorpions and would just like to make sure I am taking care of them properly. I have set up 3 hides and used coconut fibre humus for the substrate. I have a coffee cap with a sponge in it for water and I will feed them crickets tomorrow as their 2nd meal. My heat strip is in the middle of the viv and covers 1/3 of it (under the biggest hide), the scorpions will sometimes use the same middle hide (assuming they are too cold at times in their own hides) as far as I am aware they have not conflicted and seem quite chilled out with one another (2 females 1 male) they will sometimes try to climb the sides but from what I’ve read that’s normal for them in a new environment. Does anything need changing? / is there anything I can do to improve their enclosure? My main worries are the temperature of their viv and if they’ll eat one another added pics also top down and frontal View attachment 324776 View attachment 324776 View attachment 324777 View attachment 324778
I have 2 Asian Forest Scorpions and they are the most Sociable if the scorpions. They will wrestle to establish dominance but wont kill each other.... As long as you keep a Food Supply for them.