3 new additions!

Nephrite

Arachnoknight
Hey guys just visited a local reptile shop near my house I never even knew of. Found some really interesting T's and decided to buy a few slings;
• B. Albopilosum

• Avic. Versicolor

•C. Cyaneopubescens (totally didn't copy paste that)

There were many more T's but I'm broke so let me save up more money ><.

Just waiting for the "PICS PICS PICS" comments to come. First of all I don't have a good camera :p, besides my handy dandy Iphone. Also I only could get a photo for the GBB. The Albo was in it's burrow, and the Versicolor is going hyper running around the lid of the container, and I don't want to risk any escapes right now, so maybe later.
See ya lads!

Attachments

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Hey guys just visited a local reptile shop near my house I never even knew of. Found some really interesting T's and decided to buy a few slings;
• B. Albopilosum

• Avic. Versicolor

•C. Cyaneopubescens (totally didn't copy paste that)

There were many more T's but I'm broke so let me save up more money ><.

Just waiting for the "PICS PICS PICS" comments to come. First of all I don't have a good camera :p, besides my handy dandy Iphone. Also I only could get a photo for the GBB. The Albo was in it's burrow, and the Versicolor is going hyper running around the lid of the container, and I don't want to risk any escapes right now, so maybe later.
See ya lads!
Good choices I have them as well lots of fun in those 3 T's

just an FYI Genus is caps and species is always lower case ;)
• B. albopilosum

• Avic. versicolor

• C. cyaneopubescens (totally didn't copy paste that)

Nephrite

Arachnoknight
Good choices I have them as well lots of fun in those 3 T's

just an FYI Genus is caps and species is always lower case ;)
• B. albopilosum

• Avic. versicolor

• C. cyaneopubescens (totally didn't copy paste that)
Ah thanks for the info! Saved me an F from my english teacher.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Avic. Versicolor
The other two are pretty hardy but the A.versicolor can be fragile in the sling stage. I'd encourage you to check over the Avic threads on here and make sure your enclosure is set up properly. If you'd like some help with checking the setup post some photos of the enclosure and we'll be glad to help you with anything that needs fixing.

Good luck!

Nephrite

Arachnoknight
The other two are pretty hardy but the A.versicolor can be fragile in the sling stage. I'd encourage you to check over the Avic threads on here and make sure your enclosure is set up properly. If you'd like some help with checking the setup post some photos of the enclosure and we'll be glad to help you with anything that needs fixing.

Good luck!
I've read a few posts, as I usually do before buying any tarantula, but It's very possible I missed a few important facts. Mind linking me some info-licious Avic posts? Might as well, since there is way less room for mistakes for these slings.

Hellblazer

Arachnosquire
Nice! It looks like your show was better than the one I went to today. There weren't many Ts there this time. I still managed to bring a couple home though.

Nephrite

Arachnoknight
Nice! It looks like your show was better than the one I went to today. There weren't many Ts there this time. I still managed to bring a couple home though.
Nah, I just got them at a pet store. Where do you find out locations and times of shows?

Hellblazer

Arachnosquire
Nah, I just got them at a pet store. Where do you find out locations and times of shows?
Sorry, I missed that part. I would do a search for the nearest city and reptile show. There's a small monthly one not far from me.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've read a few posts, as I usually do before buying any tarantula, but It's very possible I missed a few important facts.
A few posts? I'll assume that to be less than 10. If so, then you did indeed miss more than a few important facts. I suggest you keep reading about tarantulas before going on another spending spree, as you have already had an Avic take a vacation, ie an escape, in your kitchen.

Nephrite

Arachnoknight
A few posts? I'll assume that to be less than 10. If so, then you did indeed miss more than a few important facts. I suggest you keep reading about tarantulas before going on another spending spree, as you have already had an Avic take a vacation, ie an escape, in your kitchen.
Hey, my Avic is completely fine in it's enclosure, which is soon to be replaced with an amac box when I have time to buy it.