3 little mice

william

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:confused:hi i bought 3 pinky mice one for each bearded dragon.i just rehoused all of them amd are not eating them.is their some thing to give them so they don't starve to death.i have tarantulas but none of them want them eather.maybe freeze them?what about milk in a spoon dropper?thanks

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
:confused:hi i bought 3 pinky mice one for each bearded dragon.i just rehoused all of them amd are not eating them.is their some thing to give them so they don't starve to death.i have tarantulas but none of them want them eather.maybe freeze them?what about milk in a spoon dropper?thanks
dont feed them to your Ts ...man what a mess
not to mention potential molting problems. Freeze the little vermin and feed them to the beardies when they are ready to eat. just get some warm water and drop the frozen rodents in and let them get to body temp all teh way through and they will be fine.
My water dragon would even eat them like that , but i prefered to feed him hoppers and watch him hunt them down . man they are cool predators. i miss him

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i'll never feed a mouse to an arachnid. such a mess, such a stink, and such a hassle.

Taceas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just pop them into the freezer, and once they're dead, put them in a little baggy and feed them to your beardies as a snack later on, thawed of course. My beardie would eat anything, moving or not.

william

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok they are gone bearded dragon ate them.i throught some roaches in the cage to get them going it worked.

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i'll never feed a mouse to an arachnid. such a mess, such a stink, and such a hassle.

I've fed pinkies to my t's and it's never left a mess or a smell. All i've picked out afterwards was a skull lol

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've fed pinkies to my t's and it's never left a mess or a smell. All i've picked out afterwards was a skull lol
me too, minus the skull part. i feed the smallest pinkies i can find to breeding project females from time to time and i have never had a smell or a mess. i definitely would not feed anything bigger than the little 1-1.5cm pinkies that i use, though.