2nd T suggestions/help

Belegnole

Tarantula Guy
Old Timer
Though I do not have the other two C. cyaneopubescens wins hands down for me. The G. pulchripes is on my short list, but it lost out to the GBB.

Rachel87

Arachnopeon
They are nice and colourful but I just never seem to take much notice. Don't know why. I bought 2 different sized tubs for when I get one next week and jokingly said about getting 2 to my boyfriend and he wasn't having any of it lol.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I'm really loving my little G.actaeon spiderling, Salem. They were listed as being 1/2", but have ended up being much larger - over an inch easily. The dealer commented that the website had not been updated for a while... but I'm not complaining. I did end up rehousing them to a bigger enclosure than I had planned for, though. I guess they are faster growing than most of their cousins.
I have fed them, so their abdomen is plumper now. And they are already very woolly, even as a spiderling.
Love them.
DSC04024-2.jpg

awiec

Arachnoprince
I've had 2 out of 3, all would be great choices. I also used to have a room that stayed in the high 60s to low 70s and my gbb did fine but a little cheap space heater is a good idea as gbb is a more of a warmer arid species. I have a G.pulchripes that grows like dirt but has a fantastic feeding response and G.pulchra is probably similar. Gbb are faster and more colorful but are still managable for a beginner. My personal favorite Grammostola is iheringi as it grows faster than most of the genus, is colorful and has personality.