24 hour Avicularia versicolor habitat

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Would this enclosure be alright to house an Avicularia versicolor sling for 24 hours? I only ask because I have better enclosures on the way. Until I get them, the T will have to be housed in this. Do I need more air holes? They go all around the enclosure. Also, the water dish has some dried hot glue in it. Would this be a problem?

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
yeah, but i dont know why you glued the decor to the lid, it'll rip the whole web apart every time you open it.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
I was expecting the sling to web all around it, maybe make a spot between the leaf and the cork bark. Once again, this is only temporary.

cold blood

Staff member
That's fine for 24 hr
Agreed, but why go through all that trouble for a 24 hour enclosure....Just lean a piece of wood, add the plant next to or around it and a dish and done. Takes about 60 seconds to set up, no hot glue or suspended habitat....and these are my permanent enclosures.:)

For 24 hours I would just put it in a large condiment cup, maybe with a little stick.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Agreed, but why go through all that trouble for a 24 hour enclosure....Just lean a piece of wood, add the plant next to or around it and a dish and done. Takes about 60 seconds to set up, no hot glue or suspended habitat....and these are my permanent enclosures.:)

For 24 hours I would just put it in a large condiment cup, maybe with a little stick.
I'm not the one building it, just answering the question hah ;)

P.S. The mira is still out!!