20cmx20cmx20cm Enclosure

JustJason

Arachnopeon
Hi
I'am still a beginner, I only own a Heterometrus Petersii Scorp..
But I have 2 enclosures of 20cm x 20cm x 20cm.
Wich species could live in here?

Preach

Arachnopeon
There is quite a lot small ones, like chaerilus or liocheles, that could thrive in that small enclosure.

Lubed Tweezer

Arachnolord
Euscorpius species would also be a nice fit. They are small,pretty active and live near you in Austria and Italy.
Recommended space is 3x length of scorpion, height is less important unless you have a H. Troglodytes that likes to climb something or a burrowing species that requires a lot of substrate.

Lubed Tweezer

Arachnolord
Yo @JustJason, since you live in Belgium, there is a nice invertebrate trade show (beurs) in Hasselt on Sunday 02 Feb 2020 called 'Terraria' organized by VHM events.
I've visited those in the past (Zwolle and Houten), you are bound to run into some scorpion sellers there.
Another reputable Belgian seller is geleedpotigen_punt_com in Ham. Also nice people with a nice selection of scorpions.
I just thought I'd mention it, just a friendly tip. :)

JustJason

Arachnopeon
Thankyou! I'll do my research on them. @Lubed Tweezer I actually got my first scorpion from them, Its only a 15min drive from where I live. (they have a shop too) :) And I was planning on going to the trade show but didn't really know what to expect. :)

Lubed Tweezer

Arachnolord
Nice.
The Terraria show doesn't have a well designed and informative website but you can check it out at http://vhm-events.nl/index.php/en/terraria-2020-en/terraria-hasselt-feb-2020
The show is mostly snakes, bearded dragons, lizards and tarantulas.
Scorpion hobby is smaller scale, you might find 2-5 scorpion sellers, although i have not visited the Hasselt show myself.
I obtained about half of my scorpions via these VHM events in Zwolle and Houten. Houten is the bigger one in the Netherlands, I've always seen the guys from geleedpotigen there
and also the people from a shop in The Hague (Den Haag) Reptilia. Reptilia don't always bring their scorpions (but they can bring a specimen if you mail them upfront).
Another good source that are usually on the show is Fat Bob's Exotics, they mostly do tarantulas but also have about 6-10 species of scorpions.
Again, I'm not sure if the sellers above will attend the show in Hasselt, you could look at their stock online and ask them via email if they will be there.
There's also a smaller show with a descent selection of scorpions called 'Ongewervelden beurs' in Harmelen NL (near Utrecht) organized by Nederlandse schorpioen vereniging.
In Harmelen you will also find hobby sellers/breeders, really nice small meeting, not too crowded. The next one is 23 Feb 2020.
I visited the last one, liked it a lot, and thinking of visiting that one again coming February. They have a Facebook page.

JustJason

Arachnopeon
Wow! Thanks for all the information, I will look everything up again :)
And I sometimes find it difficult to find really good information about scorpions.