2024 Focus Stacks

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Adenium on a Texas Sky

Adenium on a Texas Sky-3.jpg

Been trying to get better using a new stacking software and doing just some higher focus but not neccesarily macro photos on my D750 (full frame). This was a quick stack, only 13 photos, I just output that I wanted to see how it would look, especially having to compress it to allow AB to let me add it.

Mustafa67

Arachnosquire
Adenium on a Texas Sky

View attachment 477792

Been trying to get better using a new stacking software and doing just some higher focus but not neccesarily macro photos on my D750 (full frame). This was a quick stack, only 13 photos, I just output that I wanted to see how it would look, especially having to compress it to allow AB to let me add it.
That’s a good picture, that’s a good camera

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
That’s a good picture, that’s a good camera
Thank you kindly! Yes I really enjoy my D750 it is great all around for many uses!! It’s right on the line though of too many MP for my taste for cumbersome workflow and prefer the 16mp, (which is my favorite camera I’ve ever owned the D4).

TheraMygalo

Accipitridae
Arachnosupporter +
The D750 is an excellent camera! I admire and envy your patience with stack photo. I’d be happy with a D7200. For now, i play with p900, and it is sort of broken 😣

for me to accomplish this feat, i would require being in a asylum room with triple
Padding.

I can barely focus in spring. 30 different birdsong, sprin flowers, new bugs, rocks, bark croaking, SOS.

i can’t hike with people anymore. I can barely tolerate one person. It gets so overwhelming.

you did a good job!