2 Ts molt in one week

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'm having a great last two weeks! First thing this week, the Aphonopelma seemani molted, last week a couple scorps (both Centruroides margaritatus) gave birth, and now, my Lasiodora parahybana molted. The A. seemani was only measuring in at 4-4.5 inches (haven't measured her yet) and the L. parahybana (measured old skin) came up to NINE inches!!! I have lots of pics, but will have to get a scanner before I can post them. She's still balled up pretty well, so I've been unable to get an accurate measurement on her, but will do it as soon as she starts to spread out and stretch more.

adios,
edw. :D

Had to edit my scorp dates... got so anxious I forgot that it was late last week!

Last edited:

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
WOW, I can't wait to see the pic of the L. para. Thats a giant T.:D
Congrats. on the molts and the scorp. babys.

Ern

Last edited:

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Glad to hear the two T's molts came out ok. As for the scorps, I haven't warmed up to the thought of getting one of those yet. But a new batch of little ones is always a good thing. Good Luck!

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on your molts. I went through a period wher 9 of my T's molted in a 2 week span. My parahybana molted a couple of weeks ago and the old skin is 8 3/4", she has done her stretching and is feeding again, she is almost 9 1/2" now. My blondi molted last week, the old skin from her is 6 1/2", she is not feeding yet.

Andy