2 new Turantulas

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I bet! Their abdomen markings are sickk :D how much did you pay for it?

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
$30 which is pretty good I think I like haplo's so this is awsome. Man are they mean lol this girl attacked a cricket ripped its head off and didn't eat it lol.

Last edited:

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh that's not that bad at all, considereing my only outlet on Ts is the LPS >.< Haplo lividium is known to have quite a temper too i've heard, but that won't stop me from trying my luck one of em :p cricket decapitation xD

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
The turantula's I keep are mostly highly defensive/aggressive OW T's. Seriously though it ripped that cricket apart xD

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When i get more money income, and my internet ordering abilities have opened up, OW species are mostly what i'll be ordering xD i love the colors and patterns so much more. H maculata is one my favorites :D

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I do have a P.irmina and LP however but I just don't like the hairs that NW T's can have.

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't mind the hairs that much, i mostly like the more docile ones :p b smithi, although a major hair kicker, is real cool looking. I recently got a sling of one :D

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
They are pretty mean I wonder what a H.minax is like lol more insane lol.

Imbrium

Arachnopeon
Nice. Got any pics? Better get some of the longipes before it turns into a hole.

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
I'll be getting a new camera but yeah ive gotten a good look at it. They are fast as well besides having a short short fuse

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Pet holes not really but thats because of the enclosures I have them in.

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The meaner/bigger the better ;D OW seem to do fine outside their enclosures