2 Jumping spiders ID, Gender +?

Waya2802

Arachnopeon
So I have 2 little jumping spiders. They both looks different though so I'd like to know if there the same species or what species are they? Both are Michigan locales I'm guessing as I fond the 1st inside our home 2nd on our porch.

Sorry for the bad pics. Its the best I could seem to get with the webs and scratches.
sp1 (2).jpg sp1.jpg sp1 (3).jpg
I was thinking Phidippus audax for my 1st one looked very close but I maybe wrong. Also I believe male, correct? Shiny chelicerae, white spots, thick front legs, small abdomen, larger head, bulbous palp(hence my believing it's a male).

sp2.jpg sp2 (2).jpg sp2 (3).jpg
My second looks a lot different then the 1st. Still shiny chelicerae but not as much so, yellow spots, front legs skinnier like the rest, larger abdomen the the rest of the body.

20180505_193856.jpg
Next question is would you add a substrate to their containers? Is a 4x4x4inch container big enough?

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I was thinking Phidippus audax for my 1st one looked very close but I maybe wrong. Also I believe male, correct? Shiny chelicerae, white spots, thick front legs, small abdomen, larger head, bulbous palp(hence my believing it's a male).
The first is a mature male Phidippus audax.

My second looks a lot different then the 1st. Still shiny chelicerae but not as much so, yellow spots, front legs skinnier like the rest, larger abdomen the the rest of the body.
The second is also Phidippus, likely P. audax, but I am not 100% sure of the species from these images. (This one is not a mature male; it could be female or a juvenile.)