2 Different Spiders/ 2 Different Problems

pimpin_posey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I currently have a Black Widow names Jezzable. I recently posted a pic of here enjoying a 3 in. roach. Ive had her since near the end of Nov. and as far as i know she has never been with a male. She was huge and plump. she got to the point where she lost her black and started to look like a reddish. then this morning a huge sack jus popped up. and ive had a wolf spider for bout 4 months now. ive been trying to give her males to breed with and she jus eats them. i put one last attempt in bout 2 weeks ago. he was gone by morning so i decded id jus give up on that. this morning with Jezzabels sack was the Wolf SPider Sack. so now i have 2 spiders with sacks i have to wrry bout. With the wolf spider the entire time ive had her ive had her in a container with a 4 in. polymorpha pede. ive seen it come out and explore a few times and bump into the wolf spider that is only 2 in. leg span. but not give it a second thought. now she is a mom so i was curious if moving her would put too much stress on her with her eggs. and when should i take out the Jezzabel sack. and how do i take care of that?

dirtborder4life

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
widow sack

I dont see why you'd have to take out the widow's sack:confused: .I've had a couple of widow's drop one,and i just left them with the mom,and they hatched fine.

RVS

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Widows will occasionally drop infertile sacs.

Edit: but if you're really worried about it throw it in the freezer.