1st package recieve in 2007 - Lychas Infuscatus

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
1st package recieve in 2007 - Lychas Infuscatus

recieving my foirst package in 2007, lychas infucatus adults and slings., cant wait before i rehouse them i have to take a few pictures first!

3 of the slings moulted to 3rd in the package !

thank you alkaden for the L infuscatus ,your packing is very good! shall be sending your soon!

now then i know how small they are as adults, and also that the only speciment taht i have is also an adult female!!!! wat the U&^$^(*#^( i need a male hahahah!

:)

Arachno Kid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
NOICE CATCH MATE! ( I know there was no catching involved)

Those are nice lookers, you said you have adults, are you going to start breeding them and possible selling? :p Do they have color varieants?

Eli

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i wish to unless i have males :) i beleiev i have 3 adult females now and 6 slings ... i will once i have a chance of course :)

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Oh, there was some catching involved, from my end.{D

They don't have any other color morphs.

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi alakdan,

two youngs that moulted during teh shipment did not make it :(

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hi alakdan,

two youngs that moulted during teh shipment did not make it :(
I'm hunting again this weekend. Let me see if we're lucky to catch an adult male.

Mark,

I've observed that slings is an accepeted slang for scorps and Ts. Spiderlings ans Scoprlings.

polphot

Arachnopeon
Congratulations on your L. infuscatus.

The patterns they have never ceased to amaze me how they can blend well with the substrate, barks, and whatever my keeper has in it just like the I. maculatus. Just dont put them in colorful sands lol!

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I observed that the adults should be kept much like B. jacskoni. Half moist half dry substrate, topsoil ith leaf mulch or cocopeat. The scorplings on the other hand requires a little more moisture. I lost 20 slings due to dehydration. It's summer here and temps can go as high as 34C. I was out on vacation during the Holy week, and found them dead when I got back. What a waste.:mad:

They are not aggressive and will choose to play dead or run when threatened. I pick them up with my hands when I hunt (I fear the tongs might injure it.), and not once did I ever see one try to sting me. I'm guessing if I do get stung, it would be similar to I. maculatus.

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi alkadan,

i have also observed that they will fake death first and if further provode run like lightning speed much faster then L mucronatus! or even my l scutilus! unfortunatley i lost two that moulted in the package, so i have 4 youngs and hope fullt the female stored sperm haha definately the small lychas spceis out of the 3 i own so far!