16hrs for initial brood molts.

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
Mom is a molt younger so her body dimensions are not equivalent to the male and females have shorter palps anyway. HeterophrynusMoltSmall.JPG

Last edited:

Alltheworld601

Arachnoangel
That first picture is like the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love super long legs. Harvestmen and Cellar Spiders are among my favorite arachnids to squee over. He looks like he's just standing there enjoying the view. I want one.

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
Immatures can catch and eat prey larger than their body but I am low on the foods they prefer presently. I got the bright idea to throw in a ton of hatchling D. paulinoi. I've been watching them for signs of trouble (D. paulinoi exude defensive poisonous quinones) and was a little worried they'd start falling over dead. They didn't seem to be interested in the prey at first but now they seem to be taking them out at a fair clip.

rm90

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How cute. Thanks for sharing that photo with us. It has peeked my interest again , I have always wanted to get a few..

Ambly

Arachnobaron
Ah great picture! I meant any pictures of them in their 5th, didn't mean specifically molting but that is fantastic.