• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

138 (AKA James)

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
great guy to deal with, excellent packing, great communication. healthy sling sent too.

I don't know 'bout the rest of you people, but it's definately an A+++ in my book. Great guy all around!!1 :D

THANKS JAMES!!!!

~daniel~

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
+++++positive+++++

Did a trade w/James this week and the T arrived in great shape and on time, I've also sold to James in the past an he's a super customer as well, Thanks James and PEACE, B.

xenesthis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good trade

POSITIVE

I just completed a good trade with James. Good comms, shipping was on schedule and spider was advertised correctly.

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!

Completed a trade with James, he sent what he said he would when he said he would! The were packed great and were quite healthy, I wouldn't hesitate to do a trade with him again,

~Samuel

CreepyExotics

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive !!!!

Very nicly packaged.. i would do business with him again . fast shipping too ...

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
!!POSITIVE!!

Scored a MM rufilata from this Miami T keeper. Great shipping, packaging, and communication. Will be doing business without hesitation the next time an opportunity arrises.

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Just recieved a HUGE P ornata from James. Quick shipping, nice packaging, healthy tarantula and a nice guy! Will try to do business with him again!!!

Thanks!!!!

Tim

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Just recieved a MM Regalis and he came alive and well. Great pack job as well! I will buy from James every chance I get!
Thanks again man. :worship:

Redapache

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Mr.138

Great seller just got a awesome pair of P.Mirandas from him,great communication good packing would buy from him again.:clap:

Endagr8

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very positive!!!

I ordered a 6" P. regalis female. When I unpacked her, she was very alive, even though she was lost in the mail for a day. 138's an excellent dealer, packager, and communicator. He answered all of my nit picky questions before I ordered her, and even sent a few pics. I could almost swear she's bigger than 6".

Thanks 138!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bongo Fury

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Arachnosupporter
A+ seller

Great communication, awesome packing, beautiful Ts. Would buy from james again in a heartbeat! :worship: