• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

12 Gauge Tarantula.com (www.12gauge-tarantula.com/)

W

Wushu70

12 Gauge Tarantula.com

Positive

I am very happy with my purchases at 12 Gauge Tarantula.com. Jeff was very friendly and helpful. when I needed help and information with my first tarantula he would respond to my e-mails right away. He was very well informed and courteous. When i needed equipment like cages he pointed me in the right direction . I have and will continue to purchase my spiders thru 12 Gauge Tarantula.com.

W

Werewolf2010

Positive

12 Gauge has the best prices i have found on line for tarantulas and the dude who runs it is totally cool. He hooked me up with an awsome king baboon for a great price. I will be buying a lot of tarantulas from him in the future. :)

T

tim smith

Positive

Cool, I am glad to see 12 gauge trantula listed here i bought a couple of emperior scorpions there and they were real healthy.and i think i got a decent deal on them

D

dewhirst

Positive

I have had nothing but excellent service from Jeff. He "came to my rescue" with an adult female Rio Grande Gold and a male to boot. I got a great deal on a beautiful pair. The spiders were packed with great care. Jeff is always friendly and available to answer questions. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

MR.SMITH

Arachnopeon
Thanks everyone, MR. SMITH appreciates the kind words.
But He has bad news....
:(
MR. SMITH does not plan on selling Invertebrates online anymore.
He will sometimes have a few animals for sale, especially male tarantulas, but other than that, don't expect to see a lot.
THANKS!

MR. SMITH
;P

Last edited:

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I had a very good experience with Jeff. I bought a mature male and female G. pulchra as well as a male C. cyanopubescens from him. They were all well-packaged and arrived happy and healthy. The Pulchras have mated several times and the GBB has a monstrous appetite!

I would definitely buy from Jeff again and would recommend him to anyone. He keeps in touch with his customers and will answer any questions you have.

Thanks Jeff! (Sorry it took me so long to post your review!)

-Kelly