11 New Ts all in their new homes

captmarga

Arachnobaron
The 11 new arrivals made it in safe and sound on Monday, IN SPITE of the shipper just leaving them on my porch!!! Cars in the drive, doorbell works, and people in the front part of the office listening all day for the doorbell!

Roaddog did a fab job of packing and labeling everyone. They moves without incident into their new enclosures (only one attempted escape, and we were forward that he/she would try it.. it was marked on it's cup lid "escape artist".
Said T, a P irminia, made the move amazing canopy overnight. It's next door neighbor, a matching P irminia, had a big lunch yesterday. Half of them have started settling in. One is rearranging things to her/his liking. The rest I am sure will settle in in a day or so.

Can't count how many photos I've taken. Need to get their pages put up on my website. Some are awesome pix, and hopefully we can ventral sex from some of them.

Marga

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sweet! Congrats on the new ones, it's always such great fun getting a package! :D

advan

oOOo
Staff member
congrats on the new guys, you said you took a bunch of photos but i didn't see any:embarrassed: you know we all love pics!{D what other t's did you get other than the irminias?

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Working on resizing and uploading them... had computer issues at work and have been three days getting a virus off. Here's a sneak...

Marga

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gotto love the days that you actually want to see the postman :D Congrats!

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
11 NEW T'S!!! Holy smokes that's exciting! That's more than I have in my collection (so far) hehehe. Enjoy them for me will ya ;)

captmarga

Arachnobaron
11 NEW T'S!!! Holy smokes that's exciting! That's more than I have in my collection (so far) hehehe. Enjoy them for me will ya ;)
LOL. Until a few weeks ago, I only had two. I went a bit overboard, my family and co-workers think. But they are what makes me happy right now. I have 33 at the moment (I think... have to go recount, lost old 'Arry today, he was on his last leg).

Marga

WeezyTheAvic

Arachnopeon
LOL. Until a few weeks ago, I only had two. I went a bit overboard, my family and co-workers think. But they are what makes me happy right now. I have 33 at the moment (I think... have to go recount, lost old 'Arry today, he was on his last leg).

Marga
NICE TS
hey know what u mean about the family and friends thing just got in to the hobby with 2 versicolors and i already want more everyone i know thinks its strange. You just cant explain the addiction to them lol thats y the boards r great .I hope to get 4 more from my wish list in a week or two cant wait......... RIP Arry ..........

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Sorry to hear that... This may be the dumbest thing you've ever heard, but was he REALLY on his last leg? :confused:

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Sorry to hear that... This may be the dumbest thing you've ever heard, but was he REALLY on his last leg? :confused:
Yes, he was. A WC mature male, stopped eating, dehydrated, going into death curl. He had water and food, but he was done. Not a leg to stand on, just a lump.

Marga