$100 to spend on T's -- So, guys, what are we buying?!

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hello everyone!

alright i just got a solid $100 to spend on T's, but after shipping online, let's say $75 --

so what T's are we getting me? I've pretty much got my whole T want list done, so it's "vicarious-living" time --

what are we going down on? I could probably move this up to $125 (with shipping), so like $100 on T's, and there's alot on Swifts/Inverte/E-spiderworld for great prices ---

MAKE ME GET SOME NEW T'S!
THANKS, peace,
dave

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
How about an Usambara, (aka) "Orange bitey thing!"

It's on my short list of wanted T's:)

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

save up a 100 more , buy a p. miranda and send it to me:)(lol,just kidding), an usambra is a good choice you can buy an adult female for 15.00 from invertepet, hmmm you could possbly get around 4-5 "cheap" adults females, or if going for slings i'll have to say one word: POKIES--Jeff

68v

Arachnopeon
I just got two T. Blondi's, to add to my collection, boy are they really neat!!! Fast and agressive but they are super cool little T's. I just hope they don't eat me out of house and home when they grow up!!!!

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I agree with 68v T. blodi's are very cool. My sling will attack drops of water as the fall from the mister.

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm not sure what Avic's you have, but i would go for some of the rarer and more expensive ones. I would get an A. Minatrix, an A. Laeta and an A. purpurea. These 3 as slings would be around $100.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Don't forget a nice Centipede. No collection is complete without one...or more. (many many more. :} )

Atrax

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would go for a P. rufilata, it is on my "want list" and might I add, should be getting one pretty soon!
dale

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P. irminia

C. marshalli or any horned

B. albopilosum, Vagans or emilia

P. murinus or any baboon spider

H. gigas

C. Fasciatum

etc etc etc

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
damnit i thought this post would make it easier, but instead i'm trying to figure out how to come up with more money to buy more T's :)

and i am getting a pede i figured... not "into" them per se, but they are pretty damn cool! and watching one with a pinky mouse is pretty neat. Very interesting creatures!

thanks for all the suggestions!
pce,
dave

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I asked the twins.
Faith says you should by a Vroom Vroom baby. (P. Cambridgi), and an Usibaby (Usambara)..
Eden of course is a T. Blondi gal so that's where Her vote went.
Both after I asked wanted to go spider shopping.....

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I would go for any Haplopelma sp. and any Psalmopoeous sp.
either way you cant go wrong.

Doug