10 more followed me home!

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Jess and I went to a reptile show today. We left with TEN new tarantulas for the business. I wound up with a female rosehair, a young desert blond (about 3"), a 2" Sri Lankan Ornamental, and seven (yes seven!) Brazillian Black spiderlings. Glade's Herps is a good thing. $5 G. pulchras is an even better thing ;)

-Bryan

Maelstrom

Arachnopeon
And two followed me home!

That was lot of fun today - and my bf is now fascinated with them too - I might have to go back tommorrow with my camera :)

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Oh yeah, everyone please welcome Maelstrom. She's a friend of mine who got her first two tarantulas today :D A G. pulchra, and a B. vagans. Fun, fun!

-Bryan

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by TheEternal
Jess and I went to a reptile show today. We left with TEN new tarantulas for the business. I wound up with a female rosehair, a young desert blond (about 3"), a 2" Sri Lankan Ornamental, and seven (yes seven!) Brazillian Black spiderlings. Glade's Herps is a good thing. $5 G. pulchras is an even better thing ;)
5.00 for pulchras?! is that a mis-print? what size are they?
Ed

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
The pulchras are about 1/2"; Recently hatched. I was told they just had a whole sac hatch and just wanted to be rid of them ;) So, yes: $5 was accurate :)

-Bryan