1 inch P Regalis setup?

Blaze

Arachnopeon
can someone give me some ideas of how to house a 1 inch P regalis? i usually deal with Terrestrail T's and not Arboreal? pics or a detailed explanation would help :s.

and how long do you think i have before i need to house it in a full sized arboreal tank.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Something like this.

Smaller one can hold probably up to 3" and the larger probably good until right under 5". After that I'd move on to a permanent.

Blaze

Arachnopeon
hey what do you call those types of containers? i wanna go to like a walmart and pick one up.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Walmart doesn't sell these... But Target does ;)

They are called OXO vacuum sealing containers.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Well there are a WIDE variety to choose from. The smallest one (shown) runs $10. The largest one (shown) runs $17. They also have a large variety of different containers in between that would be good for arboreal, burrowers and even terrestrial.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
Brandon, if you go to the show tomorrow I am sure one of the T guys there has an extra pill jar style vial.

Blaze

Arachnopeon
Brandon, if you go to the show tomorrow I am sure one of the T guys there has an extra pill jar style vial.
I'm not sure if I'll be attending the show tomorrow...things came up with the Mrs. and its just hectic day for me tomorrow...I'm positive I'll be attending the next one though.