1 inch Gbb care

Trenor

Arachnoprince
You can try. Make sure you crush the head of the super worm before putting it in. Leave it in over night and take it out the next day if she doesn't eat it.

RalphDacanay

Arachnosquire
I drip some water drops on its web and she attacked the water ahaha xD they are just like an eating machine

RalphDacanay

Arachnosquire
Im gonna rehouse it because i dont like the enclosure that came with it it doesnt have enought vents

RalphDacanay

Arachnosquire
I have a 12 litter container can i use it as its enclosure? I will be adding some foliage and some sticks or drift woods for ancoring it webs, and it already ate the superworm

Attachments

RalphDacanay

Arachnosquire
The dimension is 5.5x3.5x3.5 inches can it live there i will be paying attension on where to put the food and its water dish so it wont have a hard time finding it

elephantspider

Arachnopeon
Ralph,

Glad you are enjoying your GBB Sling. I just got mine a month ago, and it just molted yesterday after not eating for two weeks. This is my first T in about 6 years, and I'm reminded of all the times I just have to be patient with them and see what happens. T's are the ultimate pet to teach you patience and appreciation for the small things. I'll be keeping up with you so that I can watch the growth of your baby! Here is a good pic of mine that I took today while re-housing it!

Attachments

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Man, those pictures of GBB slings makes me want to get more of them! My slings/juvies both have their adult coloration already. Which is great, and they look awesome, but i like their sling colours even better.:D