0.1 C. Versicolor shortage

Keenmetal

Arachnopeon
Hullo Muricans!
Greetings from the EU! For the life of me, I cannot find a sub / adult female C. Versicolor here. Do you also have a C. Versicolor shortage (in terms of sub / adult females)?

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
I'd say everyone likes them so much, they just get slings and there aren't really any people that want to sell their females.

Keenmetal

Arachnopeon
I'd say everyone likes them so much, they just get slings and there aren't really any people that want to sell their females.
Yeah, getting a 2cm / 2.5cm little one in the next few days. Fingers crossed it's female!

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I cannot find a sub / adult female C. Versicolor here.
You'll struggle to find anything bigger than slings because they're a ridiculously in-demand species and the majority of people are still under the impression that slings are ridiculously fragile and drop dead for no reason so anything bigger sells out immediately.

Just spend the money that you would have spent on an AF on a bunch of slings instead (you could get 10 slings for less than the price of an AF), by the time they're big enough to sex (which will take less than a year) you can just keep one or two females for yourself and you'll be able to sell the rest easily anyway.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hullo Muricans!
Greetings from the EU! For the life of me, I cannot find a sub / adult female C. Versicolor here. Do you also have a C. Versicolor shortage (in terms of sub / adult females)?
No I have 2.

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
As others said, I think it's just a matter that not many people are willing to sell theirs, and the ones that do become available sell fast. I was lucky enough to have my sling turn out female, and I've had vendors at expos trying to buy her from me just for mentioning that I even have one. If I ever had to sell off my collection, I'm still not sure I'd be able to part with her.

Theneil

Arachnoprince
There are not a lot available for sale here either. Occasionally they pop up. But they tend to go fast.

Slings grow pretty quick though, so if you keep them well fed and warm, you can have an adult within 18 months if not sooner.

On a tangent, you should start with a sling anyway, because even though thr adults are stunning, the blue of the slings is just amazing and you are missinf out if you skip that stage.