“My roommate”

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
Replace “my tarantula” with “my roommate” and tell me something your “roommate” does.

My roommate eats twice a month and it’s a treat to catch her drinking ;)

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
My roommate drinks from the same water dish she often likes to poop in.
My roommate disappears for months at a time to grow a new skeleton.
:)

aprilmayjunebugs

Fiery but Mostly Peaceful
Arachnosupporter
My roomate climbs the walls and stuffs all his leftovers at the bottom of the nice bed I made him. My roomate eats roaches and attacks water. My roomate hates it when I touch his butt. :)
Edit: I only touch with a soft thin paintbrush and only when I need him to move. In case anyone took that the wrong way.

Last edited:

Feral

Arachnobaron
My roommate often just sits at the door to his room and stares unblinkingly at me, uninterrupted, for hours on end... sometimes even the entire day.

*whisper* I think he does it while I'm sleeping, too. *shudder*

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
When he's stressed, my roommate flicks itchy hairs off of his butt which cause my skin to itch. He also lines his living space with these hairs as a defense.

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
My roommates hate getting their toes wet and if they do they pout for hours and hours and hours.

Hardus nameous

Yes, but only on Tuesdays!
Arachnosupporter +
One of my roommates will attack should you so much as step foot in her room. Another of my roommates is a straight up horny nudist who spends her days hiding in her room.
Neither ever do dishes or pay rent.

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
My roommate sat in the same place, without moving, for 3 days.

I poked my roommate in the booty and my roommate took off at a dead run, climbed my arm and hung from my glasses. Looking through the lenses of my glasses, my roommate's fangs looked to be the size of railroad spikes. I had to carefully shake my face back and forth, before I was able to get my roommate to let go of my face.

After this incident, I made an agreement with my roommate, I wouldn't poke my roommate in the booty...and my roommate would stay off my face.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I only see my room-mate when she pokes her head out of her pit and furiously gestures at me to bugger off.

Last edited:

Thekla

Arachnoprince
My roommate is constantly rearranging stuff and throwing all the nice things I decorated our home with in the bin (aka water dish) without having the decency to at least ask first. :shifty:

SquidStina

Arachnopeon
My roommate flips onto her back with her arms in the air if I open her door.
My roommate wove old bits of her own skin into her bedding.

GalacticFurai

Arachnopeon
My roommates stay in their beds all day, I have to cook, give them drinks every time! I keep telling them to get jobs and work out a bit but all they do is raise themselves up and hiss at me! Sometimes when I turn the light off I can see their two eyes glowing at me, menacingly

corydalis

Arachnosquire
My roommates are quite toxic, except the ones from Mexico and Brazil. It would be great to sex them, but sadly they are not grown enough.