İş heterometrus sp pregnant

ZX14

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Looks to me to just be nice and well fed. U can see the white scorplings thru the sides when they are forming. I may be wrong. Just my educated guess 🙂

efnan

Arachnopeon
Bana sadece iyi ve iyi beslenmiş görünüyor. Oluşurken kenarlardan beyaz akrepleri görebilirsiniz. Yanılıyor olabilirim. Sadece eğitimli tahminim🙂
[/ALINTI]
yurt dışından yanıma geldi canlı aldığım kişi üremek için iğnesini aldırdı ve adamla uzun süre aynı bölgede kaldı muhtemelen hamile olduğu söylendi ama ben çıkamadım . 3 gün oldu. Henüz yemek yemedi. Kabul etmiyor. Hamileyse doğum yapıp yapmayacağını nasıl anlarım?
My asian forest scorpion was said to be pregnant when I bought it.İt has been digging inside the cube for two weeks and it hasn't come out.Today,when I looked at it,came out and dug around the corner.it's there,do you think it will hatch ?

IMG_20230415_174945.jpg

Attachments

Zac0904

Arachnopeon
They hold onto embryos for up to a year. Leave her alone if she really is gravid (sometimes you can see the embryos when you flash a light onto the pleural membranes)

If you want her to give birth faster, consider upping the temps to 27c+. By using a heat mat ON THE SIDES.

Good luck.

efnan

Arachnopeon
They hold onto embryos for up to a year. Leave her alone if she really is gravid (sometimes you can see the embryos when you flash a light onto the pleural membranes)

If you want her to give birth faster, consider upping the temps to 27c+. By using a heat mat ON THE SIDES.

Good luck.
Since I first got it, her belly has swelled up more and when I shine a light, ball-shaped whites appear. It never comes out of the nest it has dug, how can I understand that the birth is approaching?

Attachments

Zac0904

Arachnopeon
You wont know exactly when it will happen. But usually they stop eating a month or two prior to giving birth.

And usually when you least expect it. Seeing you got a large enclosure, I recommend giving her another hide so she feels more comfortable in labor.

Cheers.

efnan

Arachnopeon
Tam olarak ne zaman olacağını bilemezsiniz. Ancak genellikle doğumdan bir veya iki ay önce yemek yemeyi bırakırlar.

Ve genellikle en az beklediğiniz anda. Büyük bir kuşağınız olduğunu görünce, doğum sırasında daha rahat hissetmesi için ona başka bir post vermenizi tavsiye ederim.

Şerefe.
[/ALINTI]
zaten yaklaşık 2 aydır yemek kabul etmiyor teraryum o küpün içinden bir kez çıktı köşeye gitti tekrar küpün içine girdi ve teraryumun tabanına kadar kazdı.

Topluluk tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi
[/ALINTI]
zaten yaklaşık 2 aydır yemek kabul etmiyor teraryum o küpün içinden bir kez çıktı köşeye gitti tekrar küpün içine girdi ve teraryumun tabanına kadar kazdı.

Topluluk tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi
IMG_20230421_015840.jpg IMG-20230422-WA0052.jpg

Attachments

ChaniLB520

Arachnosquire
This is good to know. I just got the same species, I was told it was a female and maybe gravid (offhand comment from the seller based on her size). From what I’ve read, you just have to wait and find out if she’s gravid when the babies show up, which could be months.

efnan

Arachnopeon
Dişi olduğunu kesin olarak belirlediğiniz mi? Asya Ormanı akreplerinin koyu renkli, kalın plevral zarı, hamile akreplerini görecekleri çok zor olabilir. Gebe veya çok iyi beslenmiş olabilir.
[/ALINTI]
Eşleştiği hamile ve olduğu için iğnesinin alındığı söylendi. 1 ay yemek yemiyor ve yuvasından çıkmıyor.

Attachments

Last edited:

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
It is said to be female and mating. are you sure it's a male
Can you post up a better, clearer picture? But yes, males have larger pectines and these look male.

Try also posting pics of the chela too this scorpion looks to be a H. silenus to me. Males have a large tooth near the base of the movable "finger".

efnan

Arachnopeon
Can you post up a better, clearer picture? But yes, males have larger pectines and these look male.

Try also posting pics of the chela too this scorpion looks to be a H. silenus to me. Males have a large tooth near the base of the movable "finger".

Attachments

efnan

Arachnopeon
today she dug her enclosure she hadn't done anything like that for a long time she was just hiding