£100 Pound mystery box arrived with some lovely treats in :D

southwestTs

Arachnopeon
Hi guys, just thought I'd share my happiness at the arrival of my mystery box.. Now I normally steer well clear of the silly mystery boxes but this was from a very trusted seller , anyway, the contents of my mystery box was a sling grammastola pulchra, a sling (about 4cm) cyriopagopus sp sulawesi black, and the three I'm most excited about.. A rare grammastola anthracina sling (some refer as g.millicoma) , a very rare (as far as I know) Schizopelma sp "vera cruz" and an AF pamphobeteus sp vespertinus.. Altho I'm not sure she's a vespertinus at all as she looks nothing like pics I've seen lol, still.. I'm very happy with that selection.

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sounds like a good deal wish I could get a mystery box in the mail and it be T's and not a bomb lol

southwestTs

Arachnopeon
It was a nice box bud, especially since I now have a female nigricolour and a vespertinus which aren't far from being paired up :D

Curious jay

Arachnodemon
He means its GrammOstola not GrammAstola.

Nice selection in there... Fancy uploading pics?

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
That sounds like a pretty ok deal, and such a fun idea. I think some of the reputable sellers over here should to that. *hint hint**nudge nudge* :D

southwestTs

Arachnopeon
He means its GrammOstola not GrammAstola.

Nice selection in there... Fancy uploading pics?
Oooohhhh I seeeeeee.. he's a spelling Nazi lol.. GrammOstola have never really interested me so I've never really taken time to analyse the correct spelling lol.. And some ave still.very small... But here's a pic of the vespertinus female :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
But some are tiny slings.. The schizopelma is just 1cm.. U sure u want to see them lol?
do i WANT them? ;P nah im good with mine..to much paperwork to do lmaoo.. but if you find a camera good enough, yes we want to see XD share the excitement man! XD

southwestTs

Arachnopeon
I'm currently investing in a macro lens and a dslr so when the opportunity presents itself, I shall start a thread of all my beasties :D