mexican redknee tarantula

  1. B hamorii

    B hamorii

    (5" DLS male)Chow time!!
  2. Brachypelma hamorii [ventral sexing]

    Brachypelma hamorii [ventral sexing]

    B. hamorii
  3. B hamorii

    B hamorii

    His first feed since he molted and had time to harden he almost happy skipped as soon as the feeder hit the enclosure lol
  4. B hamorii

    B hamorii

    Most Recent molt to his previous hoping to keep a track through his life cycle with dates and measurements see how he compares to averages ... I dont think my wife was impressed I used her cake plate as a pic stand...
  5. 0.1 Brachypelma hamorii

    0.1 Brachypelma hamorii

    Elektra wasn't too happy about getting a rehouse. Ungrateful so-and-so...
  6. Brachypelma hamorii

    Brachypelma hamorii

    Another freshly molted lady.
  7. Sexing Brachypelma Hamorii

    Sexing Brachypelma Hamorii

    I cant seem to upload photos to the correct thread as it doesnt give me a option to upload on the sexing page.. but was wondering if anyone knows the sex of my B.Hamorii. thank you
  8. Brachypelma hamorii

    Brachypelma hamorii

    Looking to sex my Red Knee; it is about 2" and has molted within the past month prior to purchase, so I do not have the molt available. It was labeled Brachypelma smithi at the pet store.
  9. B. hamorii surprise molt

    B. hamorii surprise molt

    I had no idea it was even in premolt, i swear it ate the day before.
  10. B hamorii

    B hamorii

    95% sure male the other 5% is probably the part of me that wanted a female lol Can someone confirm please? TY
  11. B hamorii

    B hamorii

    A few hours post molt looking beautiful and fresh.... made my day
  12. 5”-5.5” Female Brachypelma hamorii

    5”-5.5” Female Brachypelma hamorii

    Guess who was cooperative during their photo shoot? Hint: She’s right there! :)
  13. Brachypelma hamorii [ventral sexing]

    Brachypelma hamorii [ventral sexing]

    Any help would be appreciated. Not the best picture so I apologise. Brachypelma hamorii. Approx body lengh 2 inch.
  14. Brachypelma hamorii [molt sexing]

    Brachypelma hamorii [molt sexing]

    Can anyone tell me anything please? :)
  15. B. hamorii juvenile

    B. hamorii juvenile

    an old pic of my juvenile female B. hamorii munching on a mealworm in her very first enclosure. She was maybe 2'' back then.
  16. B. hamorii male or female? [2/2]

    B. hamorii male or female? [2/2]

  17. B. hamorii male or female? [1/2]

    B. hamorii male or female? [1/2]

  18. Brachypelma hamorii

    Brachypelma hamorii

  19. b hamorii 1 inch DLS - WARNING POTATO

    b hamorii 1 inch DLS - WARNING POTATO

    Hey my sling just molted, is this male parts? or developing female
  20. Female Brachypelma hamorii

    Female Brachypelma hamorii

    My big female B Hamorii just matured, and I am planning to breed her.
Top