Separate names with a comma.
Guarding the cave
Venom my first T having his third moult in my care.
Moult measured in at 10.5cm!
(5" DLS male)Chow time!!
His first feed since he molted and had time to harden he almost happy skipped as soon as the feeder hit the enclosure lol
Most Recent molt to his previous hoping to keep a track through his life cycle with dates and measurements see how he compares to averages
Elektra wasn't too happy about getting a rehouse. Ungrateful so-and-so...
Another freshly molted lady.
I cant seem to upload photos to the correct thread as it doesnt give me a option to upload on the sexing page.. but was wondering if anyone knows...
Looking to sex my Red Knee; it is about 2" and has molted within the past month prior to purchase, so I do not have the molt available. It was...
I had no idea it was even in premolt, i swear it ate the day before.
95% sure male the other 5% is probably the part of me that wanted a female lol
Can someone confirm please?
A few hours post molt looking beautiful and fresh.... made my day
Guess who was cooperative during their photo shoot?
Hint: She’s right there! :)
Any help would be appreciated. Not the best picture so I apologise.
Brachypelma hamorii. Approx body lengh 2 inch.
Can anyone tell me anything please? :)
an old pic of my juvenile female B. hamorii munching on a mealworm in her very first enclosure. She was maybe 2'' back then.