Separate names with a comma.
I think male.. my phone is incapable of a better photo.
Specimen was about 2.5 inches before molt.
2.5" male Bumba cabocla.
T. albopilosum approx 3inch dls. Any help appreciated.
Geniculata 4/5cm ±
This is my 2nd a gen who's molt I've managed to witness and grab, I'm guessing boy as looks different to my girl. Anyone else agree/disagree?
95% sure male the other 5% is probably the part of me that wanted a female lol
Can someone confirm please?
I am fairly certain this is a female. Granted the molt is a bit beat up and dry but what is your take on it?
Looks like it to me but I'm not super confident perhaps to small to tell?
I think this is a pretty good pic of the male accessory organs.
I may be jumping the gun, and the abdomen of this molt was torn a bit by the time I got it. But I have a few shots and one of the underside just...
Size of molt is at 3.5" DLS
I'm seeing male accessory organs right? Or is it my eyes deceiving me again?
Apologies for the potato quality, that's...
A.seemani juvenile/sub-adult 4x magnification. Female?