Creating New Threads
- Start threads in the forum category most relevant to your topic.
- Search before you create a new thread. It's quite possible that your question has been asked before.
PostingIt's bad form to engage in the following behavior...
- Don't post just to "bump" your thread to the top of the list. Give other users more than 5 minutes to reply.
- Don't post just to increase your post count.
- Don't hijack threads/topics. We prefer to keep threads on topic, or at least on closely related tangents.
- If your post isn't relevant to more than one person, instead of posting in a thread, start a conversation with the user.
- Don't post links without commenting (in your own words) on the content.
- Don't post personal attacks against other users. Take up any issue you have with them privately.