1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zombie tarantula

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by Amos aranha, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Amos aranha

Amos aranha Arachnosquire Active Member

Advertisement
    Wana se this <edit> fly escapes from this nilon bag :hurting::smuggrin: . she will never get my 2 girlfriends spairy and the ling demenor. Lov:joyful:e them...
    I and gave flyes to my ling. Meat flyes now im scared and the fly still layed eggs in the egg shell of her terrarium . ill het rid of this eggis right now

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Sarkhan42

Sarkhan42 Arachnobaron Active Member

Why do you have an egg shell in with your spider to begin with? Remove that for sure. Definitely remove the fly eggs, they won't harm your T, but they are nasty and messy to deal with.

And for goodness sake, slurs are against the rules, and do not belong on this forum, or anywhere else.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Amos aranha

Amos aranha Arachnosquire Active Member

I burned the diagusting egs what a smell

Sad you guys disliked the tread but ok, life is hard, if at least one found this information usefull for cientific research or fun im already satisfyed

Attached Files:

4. ediblepain

ediblepain Arachnosquire Active Member

Why did you have egg shells in there?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX Arachnoemperor Active Member

Being you I would had called the BOPE in no time. 'Zombie' tarantulas can be 'of dangerous' :troll:

• Like Like x 1