Zoe -- new 4 month old kitten addition to my home

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Zoe was found over a week ago a few doors down, an apparent 'drop off' to neighborhood. Zoe had healing/healed injuries from presumed dog attack (bilat hip tears with fur missing). Dunno how she managed to survive that! Vet is guessing Zoe to be about 4 months old. Zoe is underweight and had parasites -- she eats as if she has never seen food before. I think she has gained a pound in a week. Zoe had to have her first vet visit Monday before I could bring her safely inside my home. Zoe is FeLeuk negative (Yay!) so she received her first shots, deworming and flea removal. She is scheduled to be spayed next Wednesday.

She is a welcome addition to my home and seems to like being a house cat so far. She is very affectionate and has the sweetest purr. My 2 cats like to accept new additions slowly, and today there is a little less hissing than yesterday. But this kitten still walks by my 2 cats and head bumps them both as if they are besties -- so clueless. I think may cats will soon succumb to her charms. This gangly leggy starved kitten really needed a good home and I am glad I could take her in. She is so sweet it is nauseating :).

She is so ugly she is cute!

Zoe kitten 4 months.jpg

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Aww that's a good story and now she's got a nice new home :)