User Zilla's Kaiju

ZillaPL

Arachnopeon
So I've deicided to make my very own photo-topic. I'll try as hard as I can to post best shots of my tarantula's, trapdoors and funnel-web spiders. Hopefully you'll guys like what I will have to offer ;)

So here are my first shot at this:

Cyriopagopus schioedtei a young one, not sexed yet:

Poecilotheria metallica, I'm counting that this will be female. Knowing my luck, it won't.

Phormictopus platus:

Another one of my favorites, Idiothele mira. I love trapdoor spiders and this one is unique to me, due the fact it's an actually a trapdoor tarantula :)

That's all for now. If you'll like it I will post more. Thanks for visiting. Cheers mates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rayenicole

Arachnopeon
Beautiful tarantulas! Thanks for sharing. The first Phormictopus platus photo made me chuckle because I use the exact same plastic plants in many of my containers and more often than not they get turned upside down!

ZillaPL

Arachnopeon
That's why I never plant real plants in any of the tank, because the T will likely rebuild it as she likes it :p Thank you for your post. Glad someone liked it :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Nice pics tho kaiju made me hope for some threat posses or feeding pics xD

ZillaPL

Arachnopeon
It's updateeee timeeee!

So today I've brought you some tarantulas and a trapdoor spider, which you'll hopefully like, so let's move with it...

At first shot... my trapdoor spider, before she bunkered herself in the burrow:

Poecilotheria subfusca ran on my arm, when I was cleaning the container of hers:

My beloved macrothele calpeiana in her hole, in her completly new enclousure:

I know people will probablly hate me but I really like more old name for this T:

Friend's juvie Brachypelma boehmei and young Grammostola pulchripes female:

My shy Holothele incei 'gold':

And last but not least, one of the most beautiful T's ever - Monocentropus balfouri.

Thanks for stopping by ;) W8 4 your comments. Cheers mates.