Zeus9699

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have purchased from mark before, it went ok but..
imo, selling an animal as "gravid" for more money isnt right
i bought an h.gigas from him for the sole reason that it was "gravid"
and she obviously isnt gravid, when she arrived, it looked as if she was underfed or already laid a sac...:mad:

Zeus9699

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Response

Hi all. I'm the seller of the H. gigas. I received 11 threatening messages today from Brooke. I was performing at the Detroit Riverfest in Downtown Detroit all day so I didn't receive any of them until I was on my way home. This "lady" threatened my life and also said that my business was a fake (lol....I just performed in front of over 5000 people today and about 25-50 thousand will see me tomorrow!). I have already contacted the police and played the messages for them. She is also being investigated for slander at the present time. I would have replaced or refunded her money with no questions asked.....all she had to do was be reasonable. 100% of my reviews have been positive until this! Her messages told me that I had EXACTLY one hour to respond OR ELSE!! Well, I've been working since 5 this morning and I couldn't get her calls while I was on stage performing. I will refund her money through PayPal imediately after I write this response and I will let them know that she used her mom as a threat to me also. She told me that I messed with the wrong person because her mom works at PayPal. She also accussed me of sending an empty box. Why would I pay postage to send an empty box??? If I was going to screw her over then wouldn't I just not have shipped anything? For anyone that wants to know more about me or my licensed non-profit business, please feel free to call me at (313) 819-5719

My wife and I are pretty upset about these messages. I've never had anyone threaten me like this before. This lady also said that I'm lucky she doesn't live in the same state as me. If anyone doubts anything I said, please feel free to call me and I will play her messages for you.

jshadowstalker

Arachnopeon
i bought a few spiders from mark a few months ago. all the animals arived in great shape except for a 2 inch smithi. i called mark, he was disapionted..he did not have anymore smithi's that size, so he went ahead and sent me a 4 inch female for free. Guy really was nice about the whole thing. I would and will happly buy more animals from him. I really can't believe for a sec that he would on purpose try jipping someone....i have always found him to be pretty nice.:D :D

Zeus9699

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Brooke Kennedy

Hi again. Sorry to keep writing and wasting space but I thought everyone should know about this person who is harrassing me and my family (Brooke Kennedy - Shellsandscales). I took the time to pack up 11 H. gigas for a man named Dave (he ordered 10 but I threw in one for free), spending gas money to drive them to the post office, waiting in line to ship them, paying for shipping (out of my pocket, not his), and using my gas to drive back home on Wednesday. The t's must have excaped through the air holes I put in the deli cup. Oh well, mistakes happen and I always try to make things right (look at my reviews....all positive until this one). Yesterday (Friday) I receved 11 very nasty threatening messages (some words I don't even say in front of my kids!) from a "lady" I have never met or even talked to. I checked my emails when I got home last night from performing at the Detroit River Fest and I had well as quite a few emails from Dave. He threatened me and even wrote this (these are HIS actual words...I copied and pasted them here): My mother in law is a crazy bitch and she works in the fraud dept at pay pal here in omaha, NE.
I then knew who the threatening calls were from. Even though PayPal told me that they won't refund her money and she has no case, I went ahead and refunded Dave every single penny that he paid (including shipping). PayPal also said that they will look into the threats I received from one of their employees.

No thank you...nothing from either him or his mother-in-law. Unless you count the many prank phone calls we received all last night! They were all hang-ups and the number on my caller ID said "withheld" every call. Not only did she call my personal cell phone (which I always list in all my ads) but she also called our home phone. These calls woke up both my daughters, my wife and I, and our 12 month old son.

Please be careful if you have any transactions with these people. Daves email is drandall80@yahoo.com

Brooke kennedy's email is brookelynkennedy@yahoo.com

I'm considering leaving arachnoboards becasue of this. It's really not worth it to me or my family over $45.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Mark

JColt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What the seller didn't count on was my mother in law working in the fraud dept at PayPal here in omaha, NE. It will get resolved!:evil:
I know I am scared of old ladies that make 9 bucks an hour :rolleyes: You better be glad you didnt pull that crap with me. Even if it is true, you need to give seller time to make things right and I highly doubt what you say is true. What Mark does for a living is not worth wasting it all for 45.00 in animals. Hope you enjoy screwing over people and Mark I hope you stay on and I hope you persue this further. Make sure the police subpoena for phone records and let them spend 4 or 5 hundred dollars plus miss work and pay for gas defending their actions. They wont go to jail but they will spend some money and maybe mama in law will lose her "big time" paypal job, lol.

Last edited:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
I'm considering leaving arachnoboards becasue of this. It's really not worth it to me or my family over $45.
Leaving the hobby, or leaving AB? Because AB had nothing to do with this as far as I can tell...

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
Leaving the hobby, or leaving AB? Because AB had nothing to do with this as far as I can tell...[/QUOTE/]
Tom, Mark might have been speaking out of frustration, I know him well and he is definately one of the kindest people I have had the pleasure of knowing. The guy is a floor show...very entertaining. The folks he had the deal with are simple ---holes.
Mark to you ...stick around and don't let one complete idiot make you change your faith of the arachnid community and the boards

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Leaving the hobby, or leaving AB? Because AB had nothing to do with this as far as I can tell...
Tom, Mark might have been speaking out of frustration, I know him well and he is definately one of the kindest people I have had the pleasure of knowing. The guy is a floor show...very entertaining. The folks he had the deal with are simple ---holes.
Mark to you ...stick around and don't let one complete idiot make you change your faith of the arachnid community and the boards
Ah, I hoped so... I just wanted to make sure there wasn't more to the story. Truly sorry that this did happen, some people take themselves very, VERY seriously... impossible to deal with when it gets this bad. Refund them and forget it ever happened, you got some psychos on your hands, brother. :)

zes

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my 3 Ts just arrived today
Very well packed (Styrofoam board on all sides, heat pack TAPED on the board)
They are all active and healthy, have all their limbs yada yada
L.parahybana seems a little smaller than expected but its okay

Will buy from again if I see a T that i want

thank you!

Dan D.

Arachnopeon
I just got a GBB and A. Avic from Mark and they arrived in perfection condition.

:clap:

Alex080

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello,

I wanted to know if anybody has bought,traded or loaned to Zeus9699 ?

Thanks
Yes Mark is Great i got a GBB and several others in the past he is a great Guy i Highly recommend him

dfudd

Arachnopeon
To Mods:

To Mods: Isn't it time to move this thread to the "Online Seller/Breeder Reviews" board ????????