Zeus9699

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello,

I wanted to know if anybody has bought,traded or loaned to Zeus9699 ?

Thanks

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
I know Mark well, He is an honest person that came in contact with a multitude of tarantulas.
He runs a non-profit organization called Animal Magic www.iwantanimalmagic.com is the site.
He has also worked with the police on some animal crooks here in Michigan.
I have bought some animals off him and shipped some for him.
I got to tell ya talking to Mark is an experience as he without his animals is a floor show alone.
He is a helluva guy and friend

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know Mark well, He is an honest person that came in contact with a multitude of tarantulas.
He runs a non-profit organization called Animal Magic www.iwantanimalmagic.com is the site.
He has also worked with the police on some animal crooks here in Michigan.
I have bought some animals off him and shipped some for him.
I got to tell ya talking to Mark is an experience as he without his animals is a floor show alone.
He is a helluva guy and friend

Thanks for the insight. I was secretly hoping you'd say that!

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
very reliable

i got some TRUE hysterocrates scepticus on time and in great shape, good guy..

Veneficus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
very reliable

I can also vouch for him! I got a nice shipment in a timely manner and they were all packed carefully.

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Also like to vouche very good persone would recommend to anyone

omni

Arachnobaron
I've exchanged several emails w/ Mark, from asking about his organization to questions about a purchase. He comes across as straight-forward, knowledgeable and a nice guy; somebody I hope to buy from in the future.

chex mix

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i've bought from him.. everything went smoothly. would buy from again.

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I had an exchange with Mark that proved he was a good guy, I wouldn't hesitate to buy something I wanted from him.

ShellsandScales

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Bad Seller!!!!

I purchased 10 hystocrates gigas from Animal Magic out of Belleville, MI on kingsnake and all I got was a deli cup full of damp paper towel. They were supposed to be 1"-2". When I saw the single cup I thought great I just got a bunch of tiny babies. Then I opened it to check and there was nothing in the folds of the paper towel. Very bad experience. What the seller didn't count on was my mother in law working in the fraud dept at PayPal here in omaha, NE. It will get resolved!:evil:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I purchased 10 hystocrates gigas from Animal Magic out of Belleville, MI on kingsnake and all I got was a deli cup full of damp paper towel. They were supposed to be 1"-2". When I saw the single cup I thought great I just got a bunch of tiny babies. Then I opened it to check and there was nothing in the folds of the paper towel. Very bad experience. What the seller didn't count on was my mother in law working in the fraud dept at PayPal here in omaha, NE. It will get resolved!:evil:
That realy sucks, I have some H.Gigas slings if you still want them......rob

Lennie Collins

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I bought a Grammostola Aureostraita from that place and it died less than two weeks later. The Lasiodora Parahybana I bought from them is still growing strong. I don't know if that classifies them as bad sellers?

Veneficus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Have you contacted the dealer? You should try and resolve it with them first. I've dealt with this dealer and I have never had any problems.

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
They are here in Michigan and if there are any problems Mark should be contacted as he is honest and just. He will make it right. Starting a bad thread before contacting the seller speaks volumes about the purchaser.

jeepinwu2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm sure if there were no slings it was a mistake. Everyone knows paypal will freeze your account if you rip someone off. FYI his classified says "The ones we are offering are all 1/2 inch to 1 inch" not 1-2".
You shouldn't have started this thread.

samsbugs

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very true

I have had my share of not so pleasent dealings, contact the seller If you have a problem it can be fixed. Those of us that are selling, the last thing we want is a bad rap, It's bad for business. They will work with you, misakes happen, miscounts, getting in a hurry, grabing the wrong tub/or tubs.
Sam