[Warning] ZergFront (Danielle)

Tgrip77

Arachnosquire
i answered her WTB ad for a MM P. cambrigei on 7-25-14. shortly after she answered back, was ok with my price and agreed to buy. i believed her and marked the MM as sold.

on 8-8-14 (14 days later) i gave up on her and told im not selling to her. this is because she couldnt manage to send me the paypal payment. and had a fairly slow effort in trying to do so.

within the first couple of days she claimed she sent it. i immediately messaged her saying i didnt get it. and told her to double check the address she sent it to. i in turn checked to make sure i gave the correct address, which i did, and made sure she knew it. for the next week she kept telling me that i have to verify the payment. she was acting as if it was my fault for not getting the money. i told her i get paypal payments frequently and thats not how it works. many times i asked her to check the address i gave her and make sure thats where she sent it... well, it took her well over a week to realize she sent it to the wrong address. she left out 1 letter. did she apologize to me for the long delay? NO. but i remained patient said ok, let me know when you send it again so i can confirm i got it. keep in mind, throughout all this, she wasnt in a big hurry to figure out the problems/send payments etc.
so she finally sent it again and messaged me saying she did. within a couple of hours i messaged saying "sorry to say, i did not receive it" then i reminded her (probably the 4th time) of what my correct paypal address was. probably a day later she answered back saying "i dont know whats going on, bla bla bla" and again she was acting as if its my fault for not verifying/accepting the payment.
at this time i told her something like, i dont even know your name or the paypal/email address youre sending it from, but i did say if the payment that was supposed to be sent was, i would have seen it.
i was really starting to get the feeling she was trying to scam me into sending the MM before the payment was made. which i told her. she said she wanted to send me an email of the paypal scan saying she tried to make payment, i said thats fine, but im not sending the spider until i see the money in my account. after she emailed the scan...of course i didnt get it and told her i didnt. again she acted as if i was to blame for not getting it.
eventually 14 days later, and about 20 PM's of back and forth she finally managed to send the paypal SCAN to my email address. and i quickly noticed on it that this time/2nd payment attempt... she managed to put in that missing letter, BUT she left out 4 numbers that are in my paypal/email address. i couldnt believe...i can understand messing up the first attempt, but a second time? i even told her "COPY and PASTE" the email address i gave MULTIPLE TIMES.
after i saw that she sent it to the wrong address a second time and wasted two weeks of my time/the MM's life, and seemed to blame me the whole time AND was NEVER apologetic through out it all....i told her sorry, but ive lost interest in selling to you now. i was going to send her the MM with LAG, but her incompetence scared me out of the sale.
even after i pointed out that she sent it to the wrong address for the second time, she didnt acknowledge it and said this in return:

"I cancelled this transaction already since you're too dumb to verify your address on paypal....Stop contacting me ....I already purchased another one"

i swear, some people :o_O:

i saved all the back and forth messages but its really not worth presenting...i just want to warn others that when dealing with danielle...it may cause aggravation

here is the scan of her 2nd paypal attempt that she finally emailed me...my correct email address that i gave 4 times is andrewk3363@mail.com
the first attempt she said she left out the k

Last edited: