Zeeboo, my Short Tailed Opossum (M. domestica).

ragnew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey guys/gals...

I just wanted to post some pics of my newest addition. This is Zeeboo, she's a Short Tailed Opossum. I've gotta say that she's easily amongst the more interesting animals I've EVER kept. TONs and TONs of personality in this little one.

Hope you all enjoy!

Thanks for checkin' out the newest addition!

ragnew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey where do you get those from? I would love to get ahold of one!
I actually lucked out with this one. I managed to find it at my local herp shop. I'd been looking for one for quite sometime, and never had any luck. Went in to get some frog/tarantula food last friday and there they were... Shop managed to get six babies in.

I'd check some online sources... Aside from that, I honestly don't know to tell you the truth.

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
They are starting to become more available. Some commercial pet stores are even starting to carry them. My roommate was debating really hard to get one but she rescued three genets instead. {D

ragnew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks guys/gals!

Burnt - These little guys are very very friendly in my experience so far. I've been working with her everyday since I purchased her, and so far she's starting to recognize me and actually seems to enjoy being out of the enclosure. It's really neat going in to check on her at like 1am, and find her at the screen top waiting for the routine.