Zebra Pillbug (Armadillidium maculatum) Quick Guide video

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've had lots of success breeding zebra pillbugs. I'm not unique in that regard, but there has been interest in how I care for them.
Here's a video I put together:

Chris52

Arachnoknight
I've had lots of success breeding zebra pillbugs. I'm not unique in that regard, but there has been interest in how I care for them.
Here's a video I put together:

I plan on getting some of these from Peter Clausen in the near future. I'll follow your setup. Any other tips?

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I plan on getting some of these from Peter Clausen in the near future. I'll follow your setup. Any other tips?
You may consider buying some of Peter's isopod substrate when you get the isopods. Peter does great work!

I can't think of anything else you might need to know...zebra pillbugs are one of the easiest species I've kept, they should do great for you as long as they have good ventilation and aren't kept too damp.

Chris52

Arachnoknight
You may consider buying some of Peter's isopod substrate when you get the isopods. Peter does great work!

I can't think of anything else you might need to know...zebra pillbugs are one of the easiest species I've kept, they should do great for you as long as they have good ventilation and aren't kept too damp.
Sounds good. Thank you!

jaredc

Arachnosquire
Great video aquariumax. :D The juveniles I recieved from you are doing really well.

What's the adult size on this species? Do they get as big as vulgare or remain on the smaller side?